Vanning Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Show us your Van
Sad Loss Of East Coast Vanner Member. RIP : Suicidal Empty9/2/2016, 1:20 pm by Moorza

» Squaw in the modern age of Vanning
Sad Loss Of East Coast Vanner Member. RIP : Suicidal Empty9/2/2016, 1:15 pm by Moorza

» Fire Truck roof spoiler
Sad Loss Of East Coast Vanner Member. RIP : Suicidal Empty6/11/2014, 10:22 am by VANTOM

» CAR SHOW AT BOWRAL NSW
Sad Loss Of East Coast Vanner Member. RIP : Suicidal Empty25/10/2014, 4:45 am by VANTOM

» A van only magazine needed? Are you interested?
Sad Loss Of East Coast Vanner Member. RIP : Suicidal Empty1/9/2014, 9:31 am by vanner065

» October 19th
Sad Loss Of East Coast Vanner Member. RIP : Suicidal Empty14/8/2014, 3:44 pm by petrolhead

» Fathers Day Hot Rod Show 2014
Sad Loss Of East Coast Vanner Member. RIP : Suicidal Empty13/8/2014, 2:13 pm by petrolhead

» hsv front to a HJ
Sad Loss Of East Coast Vanner Member. RIP : Suicidal Empty26/7/2014, 7:02 am by chrisHQvan

» REGO PLATES
Sad Loss Of East Coast Vanner Member. RIP : Suicidal Empty1/7/2014, 2:18 pm by petrolhead

Affiliates
free forum

Sad Loss Of East Coast Vanner Member. RIP : Suicidal

+16
shaginwagin
Devilsgrip
Big Bunny
wizard1
Elegantly Wasted
Newkirkinc1
Shagginwagon82
Tweaker
mazdragon
highwaymenace
70s-groover
catbug
Mexican
Vanatic
alien8
DD.165
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sad Loss Of East Coast Vanner Member. RIP : Suicidal Empty Sad Loss Of East Coast Vanner Member. RIP : Suicidal

Post by Guest 3/12/2008, 10:15 am

I got an email today from Kaz, at 12.45am this morning Sean aka Suicidal passed away. After suffering a massive asthma attack on Sunday and his heart had stopped for over an hour and he subsequently suffered irrepairable brain damage. At 12.45am this morning he passed away peacefully. His partner has asked if anyone wished to instead of flowers could they please donate to the asthma foundation.
http://www.asthmansw.org.au/content.cfm?id=1996

R I P Suicidal you will be sorely missed. Keep on vanning where you are.

Back to top Go down

Sad Loss Of East Coast Vanner Member. RIP : Suicidal Empty Re: Sad Loss Of East Coast Vanner Member. RIP : Suicidal

Post by DD.165 3/12/2008, 10:23 am

Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Will do
DD.165
DD.165

Back to top Go down

Sad Loss Of East Coast Vanner Member. RIP : Suicidal Empty Re: Sad Loss Of East Coast Vanner Member. RIP : Suicidal

Post by alien8 3/12/2008, 10:28 am

Sorry to hear of your loss Kaz, our thoughts and prayers are with you.
alien8
alien8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/12/2008, 10:30 am

Sean, you will totally miss mate we had great times vanning
and all the things you did for the club were a great help to us
all, sorry Kaz for your lost.
Keep on Vanning mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanatic 3/12/2008, 10:36 am

Agro wrote:I got an email today from Kaz, at 12.45am this morning Sean aka Suicidal passed away. After suffering a massive asthma attack on Sunday and his heart had stopped for over an hour and he subsequently suffered irrepairable brain damage. At 12.45am this morning he passed away peacefully. His partner has asked if anyone wished to instead of flowers could they please donate to the asthma foundation.
http://www.asthmansw.org.au/content.cfm?id=1996

R I P Suicidal you will be sorely missed. Keep on vanning where you are.

Mate, That is shit house news. Condolences to his family and all who knew him !!! Crying or Very sad
Vanatic
Vanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mexican 3/12/2008, 11:00 am

Not good at all. I was hoping to share a drink with him at the nats, never met him, he liked a band I like "Suicidal Tendencies" it would have been a great conversation with great music. Its playing now.. RIP mate.
Mexican
Mexican

Back to top Go down

Post by Mexican 3/12/2008, 11:01 am

Hope there are heaps of vans at his funeral to send him off in style.
Mexican
Mexican

Back to top Go down

Post by catbug 3/12/2008, 11:05 am

So sorry to hear the news. Big hugs to you Kaz. Sean will be missed.

Cat
catbug
catbug

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/12/2008, 11:31 am

As a mark of respect for Sean i will not be posting anymore until Friday night.
RIP Sean
Thinking of you and you'll be sadly missed mate.
Craig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/12/2008, 11:34 am

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by 70s-groover 3/12/2008, 11:34 am

Sad news indeed, not a nice thing Asthma, sorry to hear about your loss Kaz.
70s-groover
70s-groover

Back to top Go down

Post by highwaymenace 3/12/2008, 12:09 pm

the few time i got to speak with Sean he made me feel like a mate, we all will miss you! to Kaz, Friends and familly our deepest thoughts are with you.

Daz. Dot & Tracey

Also thanks for your call Agro.
highwaymenace
highwaymenace

http://www.highwaymenace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mazdragon 3/12/2008, 12:30 pm

To Kaz and family and friends, deepest sympathy. Sean, may you van on wherever you are.... you may not be with us physically anymore, but you will always be in our hearts and minds.
RIP.
mazdragon
mazdragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tweaker 3/12/2008, 12:46 pm

Wow, that is a hardcore thing! Blessings to all his family and friends!!!
Tweaker
Tweaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shagginwagon82 3/12/2008, 12:50 pm

This is terrible news.....
Our thoughts and prayers are with the family.
To Kaz, please accept our deepest sympathy.
Scott, Christie and Lauren
Shagginwagon82
Shagginwagon82

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/12/2008, 1:01 pm

i never got to meet Sean. we PMed alot over the love of the band Suicidal Tendencies and found out that we did goto a few of their concerts at the same time. funny how people move in the same circles and never meet. my thoughts and prayers go out to his family. R.I.P Mate............ Jamie and Tania

Back to top Go down

Post by Newkirkinc1 3/12/2008, 1:26 pm

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family.
Newkirkinc1
Newkirkinc1

http://Vannin.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Elegantly Wasted 3/12/2008, 1:35 pm

a sad week in Australian vanning continues...

Condolences to Sean & Kaz's families as our thoughts and prayers are with you all.
I knew him and his generosity for a worthy cause, but was unfortunate not have met up with him. I was truly looking forward to sharing a quiet ale with him next Easter - but now, it will be a quiet thought and a toast to a fellow vanner.

Fres & Chrissy
Elegantly Wasted
Elegantly Wasted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/12/2008, 9:58 pm

Sorry to hear this sad news, our thoughts and prayers are with his family in this tuff time,

Sean, you will always ride with us on our Runs, in heart and spirit, may your time spent with us be remembered fondly, your kindness and caring nature is a true asset to you and your family, may this live forever.

Kaz, I can only imagine the the tuff time you are facing, be strong and support is near,

I will say if you like a van possession Wally will be there,

In respect and honor to Sean I think we should hold national memorial run, when the time is right, and donations go to his family to aid in the costs that this time brings

RIP Fellow Vanner,
Wally Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by wizard1 3/12/2008, 10:26 pm

sorry to hear the sad news our thoughts and prayers are with you kaz steven and paula
wizard1
wizard1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/12/2008, 12:07 am

sorry to hear about what has happened are thoughts are with you

kerry and woody and family

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/12/2008, 5:25 am

Very sad news indeed..My thoughts go out to Seans family and friends!

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Bunny 4/12/2008, 10:50 am

Sad news indeed my condolences to the family RIP
Big Bunny
Big Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Devilsgrip 4/12/2008, 12:26 pm

Kaz. Sorry for your loss, our thoughts are with you and Seans family . Craig and Jane.

Devilsgrip

Back to top Go down

Post by shaginwagin 4/12/2008, 1:02 pm

Kaz and family,so sorry to hear of your loss, our thoughts are with you.
Julian
shaginwagin
shaginwagin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next