Vanning Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Show us your Van
Oran Park - RIP - 1/2 gone already :( Empty9/2/2016, 1:20 pm by Moorza

» Squaw in the modern age of Vanning
Oran Park - RIP - 1/2 gone already :( Empty9/2/2016, 1:15 pm by Moorza

» Fire Truck roof spoiler
Oran Park - RIP - 1/2 gone already :( Empty6/11/2014, 10:22 am by VANTOM

» CAR SHOW AT BOWRAL NSW
Oran Park - RIP - 1/2 gone already :( Empty25/10/2014, 4:45 am by VANTOM

» A van only magazine needed? Are you interested?
Oran Park - RIP - 1/2 gone already :( Empty1/9/2014, 9:31 am by vanner065

» October 19th
Oran Park - RIP - 1/2 gone already :( Empty14/8/2014, 3:44 pm by petrolhead

» Fathers Day Hot Rod Show 2014
Oran Park - RIP - 1/2 gone already :( Empty13/8/2014, 2:13 pm by petrolhead

» hsv front to a HJ
Oran Park - RIP - 1/2 gone already :( Empty26/7/2014, 7:02 am by chrisHQvan

» REGO PLATES
Oran Park - RIP - 1/2 gone already :( Empty1/7/2014, 2:18 pm by petrolhead

Affiliates
free forum

Oran Park - RIP - 1/2 gone already :(

5 posters

Go down

Oran Park - RIP - 1/2 gone already :( Empty Oran Park - RIP - 1/2 gone already :(

Post by Guest 12/2/2010, 3:15 am

found this on another forum [:-(]
5500 houses, 3 schools, and massive shopping center - another slum in poo pooneys west comin right up

Oran Park - RIP - 1/2 gone already :( 1..........Oran Park - RIP - 1/2 gone already :( 2

Oran Park - RIP - 1/2 gone already :( 3..........Oran Park - RIP - 1/2 gone already :( 4

Oran Park - RIP - 1/2 gone already :( 5..........Oran Park - RIP - 1/2 gone already :( 6

Oran Park - RIP - 1/2 gone already :( 7..........Oran Park - RIP - 1/2 gone already :( 9

Oran Park - RIP - 1/2 gone already :( 11..........Oran Park - RIP - 1/2 gone already :( 12[/

Back to top Go down

Oran Park - RIP - 1/2 gone already :( Empty Re: Oran Park - RIP - 1/2 gone already :(

Post by highwaymenace 12/2/2010, 3:19 am

brings a tear to my eye to see this. such a shame.

thanks for the pics ( well you know what i mean )
highwaymenace
highwaymenace

http://www.highwaymenace.com

Back to top Go down

Oran Park - RIP - 1/2 gone already :( Empty Re: Oran Park - RIP - 1/2 gone already :(

Post by BRUTLE 12/2/2010, 4:22 am

this is sad scratch to see our race tracks sold off to hungry property developers , just this week V8 SuperTaxi's anounced they were not going to make Barbagello in WA a part of there race callender any more due to "lack of facilities" ....... what bullshit this is does anyone want to take a bet with me that AVESCO will soon anounce ..... a street race in perth ... surprise surprise they can somehow find the inferstructure & facilities to take to a city street but somehow cannot provide these facilies & support our race tracks .... Calder, EasternCreek , Oran Park, Barbagello who is next ??? they love street circuits as they have a complete monopoly over ALL advertising .... but its a pity that our race tracks suffer as a result of there greed . stuff V8 SuperTaxis its just like watching a bunch of trains going around a track anyway..... Evil or Very Mad
BRUTLE
BRUTLE

Back to top Go down

Post by highwaymenace 12/2/2010, 4:43 am

i'm with ya on that Al. it sucks
highwaymenace
highwaymenace

http://www.highwaymenace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shagginwagon82 12/2/2010, 11:54 am

The guy in the photo is Fernando Wheirl- One of Australia's best drifters.
This was his stomping ground, as he raced here and also ran his Project D Drift School from here.
I remember flogging 'round the track in my old XR8 company car doing "advanced driver training" with Ian Luff.....
(problem is when you do this course with 2 v8s and 12 turbos it's more like who can hold the longest drift around the bends..... I chewed out 2 brand new tyres on the company car and my mate has an awesome shot off the bridge with my company car peeling smoke of the treads while I'm looking out the drivers window)
Shagginwagon82
Shagginwagon82

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/2/2010, 12:23 pm

ANOTHER sad day in motorsport. Sad
I used to ride my bike on it on track days.Mainly before the pit garages were done.
Often saw bikes go down on the last bend before the straight.
Flip/flop used to be fun as well as coming up the bridge.

Never got a chance to ride Amaroo before it was ruined for housing developement.

Back to top Go down

Post by 70s-groover 22/2/2010, 1:56 am

Went past yesterday and noticed from the road that the 2 top end grandstands had gone, was going to drive up as the gates were open, wow didnt expect that much had been done.

guess i wont be hearing the cars racing from my house anymore Sad
70s-groover
70s-groover

Back to top Go down

Post by CURSED 22/2/2010, 2:11 am

so wher will the nearest copshop be? penrith/ st marys? or narellan? and i dout they will creat a public transport system for this place. all those sad silly people will be packed in like sardines in a tin. my proposal for a new multi-million dollar race track will be to demolish suburbs on the north shore. racing 5 days a week every week. fuck em
CURSED
CURSED

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/6/2010, 4:17 pm

Has anyone got any updated pics of Oran Park at all?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down