Vanning Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Show us your Van
A van only magazine needed? Are you interested? Empty9/2/2016, 1:20 pm by Moorza

» Squaw in the modern age of Vanning
A van only magazine needed? Are you interested? Empty9/2/2016, 1:15 pm by Moorza

» Fire Truck roof spoiler
A van only magazine needed? Are you interested? Empty6/11/2014, 10:22 am by VANTOM

» CAR SHOW AT BOWRAL NSW
A van only magazine needed? Are you interested? Empty25/10/2014, 4:45 am by VANTOM

» A van only magazine needed? Are you interested?
A van only magazine needed? Are you interested? Empty1/9/2014, 9:31 am by vanner065

» October 19th
A van only magazine needed? Are you interested? Empty14/8/2014, 3:44 pm by petrolhead

» Fathers Day Hot Rod Show 2014
A van only magazine needed? Are you interested? Empty13/8/2014, 2:13 pm by petrolhead

» hsv front to a HJ
A van only magazine needed? Are you interested? Empty26/7/2014, 7:02 am by chrisHQvan

» REGO PLATES
A van only magazine needed? Are you interested? Empty1/7/2014, 2:18 pm by petrolhead

Affiliates
free forum

A van only magazine needed? Are you interested?

2 posters

Go down

A van only magazine needed? Are you interested? Empty A van only magazine needed? Are you interested?

Post by Denv12 7/1/2014, 10:16 pm

Hi.

Its great to see vanning back in full force like it was through the 1970s.Eddie Ford created a magazine to cater for the demand.A lot of businesses started up because of that magazine.Fast forward.......

I thought that as a forum of owners/previous owners/enthusiasts would could use this forum to help magazine publishers cater for a specific van only magazine.We could come up with ideas on what we want in a van only magazine.Hopefully a publisher might take notice.With the popularity of vanning on the increase I would like to think there's enough demand for a dedicated van only magazine.That ute is well catered for but not an all out van magazine.

Could we get some feedback here on this topic?
How many of you would buy a magazine if it was devoted to just vans? What about price,it seems most Australian magazines are usually around $9.95.I think its a good price to pay.I'd pay that if it come out every 4 to 6 weeks.Anyone else interested?
If a van magazine was up to $12 an issue I'd still pay it.

What can us vanning fraternity contribute to it? What would we like to see in a van only magazine? I'm hoping that the right people will hear about this and someone will start putting a van magazine together.

Thanks for your feedback.

Last edited by Denv12 on 8/1/2014, 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrections)

Denv12

Back to top Go down

A van only magazine needed? Are you interested? Empty Re: A van only magazine needed? Are you interested?

Post by vanner065 1/9/2014, 9:31 am

there was Custom Utes and Vans magazine out for about 18months but the publisher pulled the pin on it due to lack of interest, mind you they did nothing to help promote the magazine as the word vans on the cove was bout the10th the size of Utes. Even though vanning is stronger today I think you would find it hard for a publisher to do a van only mag
vanner065
vanner065
Admin

Back to top Go down