Vanning Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Show us your Van
For Sale - sell your items here for free. - Page 6 Empty9/2/2016, 1:20 pm by Moorza

» Squaw in the modern age of Vanning
For Sale - sell your items here for free. - Page 6 Empty9/2/2016, 1:15 pm by Moorza

» Fire Truck roof spoiler
For Sale - sell your items here for free. - Page 6 Empty6/11/2014, 10:22 am by VANTOM

» CAR SHOW AT BOWRAL NSW
For Sale - sell your items here for free. - Page 6 Empty25/10/2014, 4:45 am by VANTOM

» A van only magazine needed? Are you interested?
For Sale - sell your items here for free. - Page 6 Empty1/9/2014, 9:31 am by vanner065

» October 19th
For Sale - sell your items here for free. - Page 6 Empty14/8/2014, 3:44 pm by petrolhead

» Fathers Day Hot Rod Show 2014
For Sale - sell your items here for free. - Page 6 Empty13/8/2014, 2:13 pm by petrolhead

» hsv front to a HJ
For Sale - sell your items here for free. - Page 6 Empty26/7/2014, 7:02 am by chrisHQvan

» REGO PLATES
For Sale - sell your items here for free. - Page 6 Empty1/7/2014, 2:18 pm by petrolhead

Affiliates
free forum

For Sale - sell your items here for free.

+27
ozbox
DRKNSTRMY
Vandalize
ryno
RedVZ
Elegantly Wasted
free_styler1
fallingbear
DD.165
Tweaker
Monk
soundman
CURSED
highwaymenace
Suicidal
pano
fryzem
Shagginwagon82
Fat Tony
70s-groover
wizard1
Devilsgrip
alien8
Mexican
mazdragon
vanner065
Admin
31 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

For Sale - sell your items here for free. - Page 6 Empty Re: For Sale - sell your items here for free.

Post by wizard1 29/1/2009, 10:20 pm

wizard1 wrote:i have a pair of black obx racing seats for sale they have been in the van for four years still look like new we paid $300.00 if i could get around $150.00 the pair i will take For Sale - sell your items here for free. - Page 6 Seats_12some photos of them and post them tomorrow thanx wizard
wizard1
wizard1

Back to top Go down

For Sale - sell your items here for free. - Page 6 Empty Re: For Sale - sell your items here for free.

Post by wizard1 30/1/2009, 3:29 am

looks like at this stage they might been sold thanx wizard Very Happy
wizard1
wizard1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/1/2009, 12:26 pm

Gee that was quick. Shocked Shocked Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by alien8 30/1/2009, 12:46 pm

RedVZ wrote:Maz.. we're all freakin Claudia Schiffer after a few drinks on a van run! lol!

Gday Mandy, speak for yourself (claudia schiffer indeed) affraid definitely not me drunken I'm more your average ELLE drunken or at least I think I am, others will beg to differ lol! lol! queen
alien8
alien8

Back to top Go down

Post by Devilsgrip 14/2/2009, 1:09 pm

Hi all. This is not for sale but free to whoever comes and gets it, HX sandman shell,(everything stripped off it) windowless. The top half is in good nick, no rust in the roof, gutters etc, but the bottom half (from the van/ute join down) is farked. If anyone has the time or patience they could cut the top off and use it for a windowless job on their van. Thought I would ask as you never know what someone is after. If not then it will be going to the big crusher in the sky and another one bites the dust.
Thanks.

Devilsgrip

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandalize 15/2/2009, 10:31 am

Devilsgrip wrote:Hi all. This is not for sale but free to whoever comes and gets it, HX sandman shell,(everything stripped off it) windowless. The top half is in good nick, no rust in the roof, gutters etc, but the bottom half (from the van/ute join down) is farked. If anyone has the time or patience they could cut the top off and use it for a windowless job on their van. Thought I would ask as you never know what someone is after. If not then it will be going to the big crusher in the sky and another one bites the dust.
Thanks.

Gidday,
just wondering where you are located????
Vandalize
Vandalize

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/2/2009, 10:39 am

He's up here in Newy.

Back to top Go down

For Sale - sell your items here for free. - Page 6 Empty Clocks for sale

Post by Guest 16/2/2009, 7:55 am

Mikey_Johnson wrote:Vanners,
any Vanners wanting Clocks, to be picked up at this year's 2009 Van Nationals at Geelong, please email your photos ASAP so I can send make them for you, not long to go now.

Andrew

[img]For Sale - sell your items here for free. - Page 6 Cancercruise1[/img]
[img]For Sale - sell your items here for free. - Page 6 Cancercruise2[/img]]/quote]
[img]For Sale - sell your items here for free. - Page 6 Cancercruise3[/img][/quote]

Back to top Go down

Post by 70s-groover 19/2/2009, 2:40 pm

Hey Guys, i have a Black recovered HJ-HZ centre console armrest lid and front hidyhole lid For sale.

Full lenght side windows with new rubber seals also.

Tramp rods ( need paint ) with new hi tensile bolts and nilock nuts.

Cheers Aaron.
70s-groover
70s-groover

Back to top Go down

For Sale - sell your items here for free. - Page 6 Empty tailgate handle

Post by DRKNSTRMY 19/2/2009, 3:09 pm

gday guys i am chasing a handle mech piece for a top tailgate for a hq-wb as mine has fallen apart
DRKNSTRMY
DRKNSTRMY

Back to top Go down

For Sale - sell your items here for free. - Page 6 Empty hj sandman windowless SOLD

Post by free_styler1 14/3/2009, 2:00 am

Bad news all those that were keen.....

The genuine Hj sandman SOLD
Very Bad news i found out at a garage sale this morning Sold for $200-!!!!

P.s.

What's the difference between a hzgts steering wheel & say a Hx or Hq?
Just bought a genuine hz wheel, but not 100% on the button in middle.

Cheers freestyler1
free_styler1
free_styler1

Back to top Go down

Post by ozbox 14/3/2009, 2:11 am

all the buttons will interchange with the right bases...difference in the early to late wheels are an early wheel is 5ml thick metal spokes and a late wheel is 3ml thick...

ozbox

Back to top Go down

Post by HZSandman 14/3/2009, 11:32 am

The HZ will only have the 3mm thick spokes and a different horn cap. Not sure when they went from 5mm to 3mm. May have been the swap from HQ to HJ.

For Sale - sell your items here for free. - Page 6 Holden_hz_monaro_interior
HZSandman
HZSandman

Back to top Go down

Post by HZSandman 14/3/2009, 11:33 am

I'm after a HZ horn caap if you are looking to swap for a standard GTS Cap.
HZSandman
HZSandman

Back to top Go down

For Sale - sell your items here for free. - Page 6 Empty hz horn cap

Post by free_styler1 15/3/2009, 3:57 am

Yes that's what i got in the photo....

Dude reckon it came off a genuine hz gts, so he was'nt pulling me chain
Yes this wheel is the 3mm thick variety, in brown though not black.

Got two other gts wheels and they are both 5mm think, thinking they must be hq

Cheers free_styler1
free_styler1
free_styler1

Back to top Go down

Post by HZSandman 15/3/2009, 3:02 pm

Buckskin brown. You can get some really nice wheels in this colour as they were taken off a lot of cars due to the colour and therefore there are a lot of wheels that have been stored for many years.

Well done.
HZSandman
HZSandman

Back to top Go down

For Sale - sell your items here for free. - Page 6 Empty hz wheels

Post by free_styler1 16/3/2009, 1:32 pm

I won't tell ya what i paid for it
You'll probably cry....

Did find a replacemaent tinted sunroof today though...
Was quoted somewhere between 600-700 to replace mine
was thinking of pulling out & welding over BUT thought I'll give it a go first never had one in previous vans....
not sure what i'll do around it for the full headroof lining though...

Any thoughts?
Or those that have done it before?

Cheers free_styler1
free_styler1
free_styler1

Back to top Go down

Post by 70s-groover 25/3/2009, 6:48 am

Ok guys and gals, a guy down the road from me came up to see if i was interested in some parts, no good to me but maybe good for you ???

9" to suit HQ-HZ ( not sure if its leaf setup or springs ) drum brake.

Top loader

Worked 308.

PM me or call 0410 509 231, cheers Azza
70s-groover
70s-groover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/3/2009, 11:26 am

Is it shortened at all Azza?

Back to top Go down

Post by 70s-groover 25/3/2009, 12:15 pm

Agro wrote:Is it shortened at all Azza?

I would say so if its already been converted to fit, he did mantion a 1 tonner so it could have been out of that ??
70s-groover
70s-groover

Back to top Go down

Post by HZSandman 26/3/2009, 10:26 am

OK..... who is the expert with the HZ GTS horn cap?

I have seen original caps with the full lion on the logo but the rare spare reproduction ones seem to cut of the bottom of the lion. Which one should it be? Did Holden make some that cut the bottom of the lion off?

Rare Spares:
For Sale - sell your items here for free. - Page 6 RareSparesHornCap

Original Cap?
For Sale - sell your items here for free. - Page 6 Ca1d_3
For Sale - sell your items here for free. - Page 6 MonaroHZInterior
HZSandman
HZSandman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/3/2009, 3:50 pm

rares cut off the lion.

Back to top Go down

Post by HZSandman 26/3/2009, 10:17 pm

Thanks Jamie, you would think they would send them all back to the factory and do them over. Pretty basic error.
HZSandman
HZSandman

Back to top Go down

Post by mazdragon 27/3/2009, 3:24 am

that's part of the problem with Rare Spares.... near enough.... unfortunately, sometimes, just simply not good enough. Not sure whether i'd want a part with only half a logo.... No
mazdragon
mazdragon

Back to top Go down

Post by pano 20/4/2009, 12:21 pm

pano
pano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next