Vanning Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Show us your Van
G'day, new member & Panelvan Wanted Empty9/2/2016, 1:20 pm by Moorza

» Squaw in the modern age of Vanning
G'day, new member & Panelvan Wanted Empty9/2/2016, 1:15 pm by Moorza

» Fire Truck roof spoiler
G'day, new member & Panelvan Wanted Empty6/11/2014, 10:22 am by VANTOM

» CAR SHOW AT BOWRAL NSW
G'day, new member & Panelvan Wanted Empty25/10/2014, 4:45 am by VANTOM

» A van only magazine needed? Are you interested?
G'day, new member & Panelvan Wanted Empty1/9/2014, 9:31 am by vanner065

» October 19th
G'day, new member & Panelvan Wanted Empty14/8/2014, 3:44 pm by petrolhead

» Fathers Day Hot Rod Show 2014
G'day, new member & Panelvan Wanted Empty13/8/2014, 2:13 pm by petrolhead

» hsv front to a HJ
G'day, new member & Panelvan Wanted Empty26/7/2014, 7:02 am by chrisHQvan

» REGO PLATES
G'day, new member & Panelvan Wanted Empty1/7/2014, 2:18 pm by petrolhead

Affiliates
free forum

G'day, new member & Panelvan Wanted

3 posters

Go down

G'day, new member & Panelvan Wanted Empty G'day, new member & Panelvan Wanted

Post by demonx 24/2/2009, 9:29 pm

Hey everyone. I'm Allan, a P/van owner of the past and I reckon it's time I got another one and kept it this time. I'm located in Ballarat Victoria.

I'm looking for a straight and low in rust van that someone would consider swapping for this Merc:

G'day, new member & Panelvan Wanted L_e48d5ffdc0272974d684a18fddf0f803

I know thats a big ask on a van forum, but I figure its a more than fair trade financially and some of you guys might have a decent second van floating around you'd like to palm off. Never know!

You can email me on:
moderndefence@dodo.com.au
Please title the email PANELVAN so it doesnt get accidentally deleted!

demonx

Back to top Go down

G'day, new member & Panelvan Wanted Empty Re: G'day, new member & Panelvan Wanted

Post by Guest 26/2/2009, 11:58 am

G'day Allan and welcome.
I saw your add on EBAY.
Have you had any luck yet??

Back to top Go down

G'day, new member & Panelvan Wanted Empty Re: G'day, new member & Panelvan Wanted

Post by Guest 26/2/2009, 12:35 pm

You have mail sir, know of a van but he doesnt need a merc you keen on buying outright?

Mercs will not fit in with his collection

Wally

Back to top Go down

Post by demonx 26/2/2009, 12:58 pm

Hi guys

I only put the add on ebay tonight so no response as yet. I put a low start price on so I didn't have to pay much in fees!

Heres the listing so anyone who may be interested can have a read of finer details pics etc:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140304102754

demonx

Back to top Go down

Post by Newkirkinc1 26/2/2009, 1:32 pm

Welcome Allen and good luck.
Newkirkinc1
Newkirkinc1

http://Vannin.com

Back to top Go down

Post by demonx 27/2/2009, 7:26 am

Ebay pulled my listing as it had "swap" in it and apparently that's a violation!.

demonx

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk 27/2/2009, 1:41 pm

noticed that when l went to look Very Happy what price you got on that merc l always wanted one to put a supercharger on lol!
Monk
Monk

http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/campwin_cars/

Back to top Go down

Post by demonx 27/2/2009, 11:34 pm

Monk wrote:noticed that when l went to look Very Happy what price you got on that merc l always wanted one to put a supercharger on lol!

Thats funny - I had considered doing that myself. I also planned on painting it metallic black, dropping it as low as possible and having some 20" alloys. Dark windows etc. Would be an awesome cruiser! If I don't end out getting a van I probably still will as I don't mind being stuck with the merc, it's a good looking car and would mod up to be quite original.

As far as the price, I don't really have one. I just want to swap it for a van or take offers. The Merc is not perfect condition, it has it's issues but nothing that really stand out. Biggest issue in my opinion is it needs a really good vacuum and wash! I see them in Unique cars with ridiculous $20k asking prices. I can tell you right now they are not worth that and I'd expect no-where near that. If someone cleaned one up you could prob ask 10k. Anymore than that is plain rude. Mine even though it has no dramas is not a 10k car. It does need some minor attention, but it is a reliable daily driver and has never let me down the whole time I've owned it.

If you were serious about it I'd be more than happy to go over every detail of it however. I've owned it for 8-9 years and it's been driven every day so I know the thing pretty well by now which means no surprises.

demonx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down