Vanning Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Show us your Van
USA Van site.. Empty9/2/2016, 1:20 pm by Moorza

» Squaw in the modern age of Vanning
USA Van site.. Empty9/2/2016, 1:15 pm by Moorza

» Fire Truck roof spoiler
USA Van site.. Empty6/11/2014, 10:22 am by VANTOM

» CAR SHOW AT BOWRAL NSW
USA Van site.. Empty25/10/2014, 4:45 am by VANTOM

» A van only magazine needed? Are you interested?
USA Van site.. Empty1/9/2014, 9:31 am by vanner065

» October 19th
USA Van site.. Empty14/8/2014, 3:44 pm by petrolhead

» Fathers Day Hot Rod Show 2014
USA Van site.. Empty13/8/2014, 2:13 pm by petrolhead

» hsv front to a HJ
USA Van site.. Empty26/7/2014, 7:02 am by chrisHQvan

» REGO PLATES
USA Van site.. Empty1/7/2014, 2:18 pm by petrolhead

Affiliates
free forum

USA Van site..

+3
mazdragon
Newkirkinc1
highwaymenace
7 posters

Go down

USA Van site.. Empty USA Van site..

Post by highwaymenace 6/10/2008, 3:27 am

For those that dont know heres a great site www.vannin.com we can learn alot from.

cheers
Daz
highwaymenace
highwaymenace

http://www.highwaymenace.com

Back to top Go down

USA Van site.. Empty Hello all from the USA

Post by Newkirkinc1 6/10/2008, 4:44 am

Smile Smile Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself and wife.Jim Newkirk and the wife Lucy.We met Fes at the nats this year and chatted a bit.We own the van Nautilus and looking forward to chatting with you guys.Been vanning for 32 years,yes an old timer.
Newkirkinc1
Newkirkinc1

http://Vannin.com

Back to top Go down

USA Van site.. Empty Re: USA Van site..

Post by mazdragon 6/10/2008, 4:52 am

Smile Very Happy Hello Jim & Lucy, welcome to the site. Is yr's the van that's blue, with the pink and other coloured stripey graphics along the side? chopped? I like it! Seems most big vans are now chopped in the US. Took me a while of looking at the pics to get used to the idea, but i think they've won me over.
Hope you have a good time on this site. You going to repay the courtesy and come and visit us for our nats here in oz next easter? Laughing
mazdragon
mazdragon

Back to top Go down

Post by highwaymenace 6/10/2008, 4:53 am

WOW.. i am beside myself.. to have the owner of one of the sweetest rides Nautilus on here. welcome Jim & Lucy

Cheers
Daz
highwaymenace
highwaymenace

Back to top Go down

Post by mazdragon 6/10/2008, 4:53 am

ahhh, you now have your avatar up and i see i was right in the guess of which van.
mazdragon
mazdragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 70s-groover 6/10/2008, 5:12 am

Hi Jim & Lucy, sweet ride, love it, you guys in the states have some awsome vans.

Dont be shy to drag some of your fellow Vanners over to this site for a chat or two Very Happy

Cheers Aaron.
70s-groover
70s-groover

Back to top Go down

Post by Wacko 6/10/2008, 6:11 am

Hi everyone:

Just want to let you all know that I am getting better everyday. It was great to see Fres, Chrissy and Luke at the Nationals. I wish I could have spent more time with them but beings I am a member if the National Truckin Board I have duties at the Nationals that I must attened to and it breaks into my meeting and greeting time. I did however have a great time seeing them and they were happy as well seeing me and seeing how well I am doing.
Sue, little Paul and I are planning on being at next years Nationals in Geelong. I am hoping to come down and spend a bit longer time down there beings I am retired now but we will have to see how the treatments are going.
I pray that they will be over by then if not sooner.
Untill then, you all take good care of yourselves and looking forward to seeing all of you very soon.

Untill then take care:

Wacko
Wacko
Wacko

Back to top Go down

Post by highwaymenace 6/10/2008, 7:31 am

Hey Wacko,, thats great to hear your on the mend.. dont let us down.. you WILL be at our nats next year and welcome to the site.

cheers
Daz

PS: send me a pic of your van so all can see and i'll put it as your avator.
highwaymenace
highwaymenace

Back to top Go down

USA Van site.. Empty USA van site

Post by Newkirkinc1 6/10/2008, 9:02 am

Hey guys,thanks for the welcome and you already got my avitar up,you rock.I will try to get some others here for ya.Hey Wacko,glad your feeling better.I would love to come to your event one of these days,we will work on it.
Newkirkinc1
Newkirkinc1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/10/2008, 11:18 am

Hi Jim & Lucy, awesome van, just love it, a big welcome to you both.
nice to see you here and hope you drop by more often. cheers Peter.

Back to top Go down

Post by alien8 6/10/2008, 12:08 pm

A big Gday Jim and Lucy Very Happy Finally some real big vans on board Wink Lust after all big vans, and yours is no exception. Great to chat with you both, and great to have you visit cheers afro
alien8
alien8

Back to top Go down

USA Van site.. Empty Nautilus

Post by Guest 6/10/2008, 12:57 pm

G'day Jim and Lucy..Owners of Nautilus..definately one of the finest vans in the USA!
Ive been checking out every picture and article on Nautilus for a while now and must say that it is one of my very favourites (along side the chopped black van, Heavy Metal and another black Dodge van called 'Stallion")...Welcome guys,and yeah,it would be great to see ur van here in Oz one day...Sweet Very Happy

Back to top Go down

USA Van site.. Empty USA van site

Post by Newkirkinc1 7/10/2008, 2:52 am

Thanks all for the great coments.You have some great rides there also.I see you have 67 members online,thats great.How many runs do you have a year?Need any info just ask .Trying to get more from the vannin.com site over here for ya.Lucy says Gday to ya all.
Newkirkinc1
Newkirkinc1

Back to top Go down

Post by catbug 7/10/2008, 3:03 am

I just hope you realise what you have done to my father. Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad When mum saw all the fantastic vans that Fres took photos of in the US, she started imagining a new and improved Alien8. affraid affraid Alien8 is mum's van, but Dad does the work on it, so now he has all this work to do. I hope you are ashamed of yourself for putting ideas in mum's head. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Oh well, guess we are all used to mum changing her mind. Welcome to the site.
catbug
catbug

Back to top Go down

Post by highwaymenace 7/10/2008, 3:04 am

Hi Lucy.. PS: talked to Fres last night.. he said that he met you while he was over there.. ( while he was rubbing it in)

as for runs well there is getting to be more each year and hope to keep adding more all the time, this weekend some of us Victorians are having a Bathurst at Torquay run ( Bathurst being Australias biggest car race..) we meet party the while watching the Great race and the ford guys bag the holden guys and i go for the pace car to win as its a Chrysler 300C ( it nearly won last year. lol ) by the way they give me heaps..

cheers
Daz
highwaymenace
highwaymenace

Back to top Go down

USA Van site.. Empty Usa van site

Post by Newkirkinc1 7/10/2008, 3:09 am

Catbug,someone has to do it,motivation is good. Laughing Highwaymenace,sounds like a good time and tell Fres we said hello.
Newkirkinc1
Newkirkinc1

Back to top Go down

Post by highwaymenace 7/10/2008, 3:12 am

will do. Fres & Chrissy are staying at my ranch next month for the Vic State Van Titles. ( My Daughters getting booted from her bed for them..)
highwaymenace
highwaymenace

Back to top Go down

Post by mazdragon 7/10/2008, 3:21 am

catbug wrote:I just hope you realise what you have done to my father. Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad When mum saw all the fantastic vans that Fres took photos of in the US, she started imagining a new and improved Alien8. affraid affraid Alien8 is mum's van, but Dad does the work on it, so now he has all this work to do. I hope you are ashamed of yourself for putting ideas in mum's head. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Oh well, guess we are all used to mum changing her mind. Welcome to the site.

There's a positive side to this - At least mum is really into it and shows that vanning isn't just a guy's sport. That girls can do this too (and possibly better Twisted Evil Laughing ) And at least you then know where dad is - in the shed doing something productive rather than sitting in the pub havin a beer with his mates. And the result of it all is that we can gawk at a new and improved Alien8 every year - change is a good thing. cheers bounce Very Happy
mazdragon
mazdragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down