Vanning Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Show us your Van
wanted hq-wb doors. upper and lower tailgate. and other bits Empty9/2/2016, 1:20 pm by Moorza

» Squaw in the modern age of Vanning
wanted hq-wb doors. upper and lower tailgate. and other bits Empty9/2/2016, 1:15 pm by Moorza

» Fire Truck roof spoiler
wanted hq-wb doors. upper and lower tailgate. and other bits Empty6/11/2014, 10:22 am by VANTOM

» CAR SHOW AT BOWRAL NSW
wanted hq-wb doors. upper and lower tailgate. and other bits Empty25/10/2014, 4:45 am by VANTOM

» A van only magazine needed? Are you interested?
wanted hq-wb doors. upper and lower tailgate. and other bits Empty1/9/2014, 9:31 am by vanner065

» October 19th
wanted hq-wb doors. upper and lower tailgate. and other bits Empty14/8/2014, 3:44 pm by petrolhead

» Fathers Day Hot Rod Show 2014
wanted hq-wb doors. upper and lower tailgate. and other bits Empty13/8/2014, 2:13 pm by petrolhead

» hsv front to a HJ
wanted hq-wb doors. upper and lower tailgate. and other bits Empty26/7/2014, 7:02 am by chrisHQvan

» REGO PLATES
wanted hq-wb doors. upper and lower tailgate. and other bits Empty1/7/2014, 2:18 pm by petrolhead

Affiliates
free forum

wanted hq-wb doors. upper and lower tailgate. and other bits

3 posters

Go down

wanted hq-wb doors. upper and lower tailgate. and other bits Empty wanted hq-wb doors. upper and lower tailgate. and other bits

Post by pano 3/10/2009, 5:11 am

ok im in need of alot all for hq-wb

.rust free upper and lower tailgates
.2 rust free front doors dont need any thing in them just the doors
.hj gts monaro grill badge
.turbo 400 floor shifter
.battery tray with bolts to bolt the battery in
. ute/van spare wheel winch
.2 front wheel arch/splash tray thingos
.working heater fan
.tailgate bubble window
.308 any conditino as long as its all there and hasnt been bored 60 over
or even a 350 ?

and lots of other little things that i cant think of right now
so if anyone has or knows of someone wanting to sell some of this stuff please let me know

cheers jake
pano
pano

Back to top Go down

wanted hq-wb doors. upper and lower tailgate. and other bits Empty Re: wanted hq-wb doors. upper and lower tailgate. and other bits

Post by pano 11/10/2009, 2:12 am

oh one more thing i need the steering column sleeve that sits between the dash and ignition barrel sleeve so i can convert it from column to floor shift.

cheers jake
pano
pano

Back to top Go down

wanted hq-wb doors. upper and lower tailgate. and other bits Empty Re: wanted hq-wb doors. upper and lower tailgate. and other bits

Post by pano 17/10/2009, 8:52 am

ok i just picked up a 308 engine,battery tray,floor shifter,2 inner gards and a steering column sleeve
im still lookin for all the rest plus a BLACK automatic console but i dont need the arm rest

cheers jake
pano
pano

Back to top Go down

Post by soundman 17/10/2009, 9:17 am

there are a few spare wheel winches on evilbay... various prices and condition. there was even a winder and jack a few days ago but i think its over, can no longer find it.
soundman
soundman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben79hz 20/10/2009, 8:17 am

I will be getting my hands on a pair of doors soon,(actually a whole ute) the passenger door looked ok with only minimal surface rust,not sure about the drivers as I was mainly looking at the drive line,Im hoping to get it this weekend so I will let you know if they are any good.
Ben79hz
Ben79hz

Back to top Go down

Post by pano 24/10/2009, 10:13 am

ok sounds good hope to hear back about them
cheers jake
pano
pano

Back to top Go down

Post by pano 7/11/2009, 8:34 am

just to let everyone know im still after the sam parts
pano
pano

Back to top Go down

Post by pano 21/11/2009, 10:41 am

still lookin for most of the parts pluss a vac secondarie 750 holley and a 4 barrel manifold throttle cable bracket or does anyone no where i could get a new bracket from ??
pano
pano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down