Vanning Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Show us your Van
Heddon Greta Drive in From Newcastle this Saturday Empty9/2/2016, 1:20 pm by Moorza

» Squaw in the modern age of Vanning
Heddon Greta Drive in From Newcastle this Saturday Empty9/2/2016, 1:15 pm by Moorza

» Fire Truck roof spoiler
Heddon Greta Drive in From Newcastle this Saturday Empty6/11/2014, 10:22 am by VANTOM

» CAR SHOW AT BOWRAL NSW
Heddon Greta Drive in From Newcastle this Saturday Empty25/10/2014, 4:45 am by VANTOM

» A van only magazine needed? Are you interested?
Heddon Greta Drive in From Newcastle this Saturday Empty1/9/2014, 9:31 am by vanner065

» October 19th
Heddon Greta Drive in From Newcastle this Saturday Empty14/8/2014, 3:44 pm by petrolhead

» Fathers Day Hot Rod Show 2014
Heddon Greta Drive in From Newcastle this Saturday Empty13/8/2014, 2:13 pm by petrolhead

» hsv front to a HJ
Heddon Greta Drive in From Newcastle this Saturday Empty26/7/2014, 7:02 am by chrisHQvan

» REGO PLATES
Heddon Greta Drive in From Newcastle this Saturday Empty1/7/2014, 2:18 pm by petrolhead

Affiliates
free forum

Heddon Greta Drive in From Newcastle this Saturday

2 posters

Go down

Heddon Greta Drive in From Newcastle this Saturday Empty Heddon Greta Drive in From Newcastle this Saturday

Post by Pawso1 21/6/2009, 1:20 pm

Hey all, Tis good to see a great bunch of Aussies keepin the dream alive with their old vans. I take my hat off to you. And thanks Agro for showing me this forum! Anyone keen for Drive Inn Movies next Saturday???
Pawso1
Pawso1

Back to top Go down

Heddon Greta Drive in From Newcastle this Saturday Empty Re: Heddon Greta Drive in From Newcastle this Saturday

Post by highwaymenace 21/6/2009, 3:02 pm

Hey Pawso1, i would be but being in vic its to far.. but if you can make it to MotorEx it would be great to meet you...

PS: i'm going to a Drive In nite down here on the 4th of July the weekend before i come up to Sydney..
highwaymenace
highwaymenace

http://www.highwaymenace.com

Back to top Go down

Heddon Greta Drive in From Newcastle this Saturday Empty Re: Heddon Greta Drive in From Newcastle this Saturday

Post by Guest 21/6/2009, 3:47 pm

Pawso1 wrote:Hey all, Tis good to see a great bunch of Aussies keepin the dream alive with their old vans. I take my hat off to you. And thanks Agro for showing me this forum! Anyone keen for Drive Inn Movies next Saturday???

No problems at all. Very Happy
Do you know what's on?

Back to top Go down

Heddon Greta Drive in From Newcastle this Saturday Empty Saturday Night

Post by Pawso1 22/6/2009, 2:32 pm

Mate I believe the movies includes "The Proposal" that looks pretty funny. Its the first time in a long time that they have decided to put on something decent. I'll be taken the sandman and an esky if its not precipitating heavily
Pawso1
Pawso1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down