Vanning Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Show us your Van
probie checkin in Empty9/2/2016, 1:20 pm by Moorza

» Squaw in the modern age of Vanning
probie checkin in Empty9/2/2016, 1:15 pm by Moorza

» Fire Truck roof spoiler
probie checkin in Empty6/11/2014, 10:22 am by VANTOM

» CAR SHOW AT BOWRAL NSW
probie checkin in Empty25/10/2014, 4:45 am by VANTOM

» A van only magazine needed? Are you interested?
probie checkin in Empty1/9/2014, 9:31 am by vanner065

» October 19th
probie checkin in Empty14/8/2014, 3:44 pm by petrolhead

» Fathers Day Hot Rod Show 2014
probie checkin in Empty13/8/2014, 2:13 pm by petrolhead

» hsv front to a HJ
probie checkin in Empty26/7/2014, 7:02 am by chrisHQvan

» REGO PLATES
probie checkin in Empty1/7/2014, 2:18 pm by petrolhead

Affiliates
free forum

probie checkin in

3 posters

Go down

probie checkin in Empty probie checkin in

Post by v8luva2009 16/4/2010, 5:19 pm

Hi all, Cool
Seems i mite be in the right place,
Thought sum of you mite appreciate watching a work in progress, got an 82 wb panny a while ago from ballarat, stripped it down to nothing, found a lot of work involved , was almost ready to dump it Crying or Very sad when i found a jem on ebay, 81 wb panny that had been stored in a shed for most of its life.
A little surface rust here and there but under the surface was almost mint cheers , so the old body is now cut down to make trailer and im in the process of painting the new one for rego purposes.
I have the old chassis stripped down and waiting for a jag diff to be fitted, which i will remove from a car this weekend. And thats about where im up to.
Plan is to build an lsx running a 6 speed possible twin turbo kit affraid , black with blue chrome, I will strip the new body down when i have finnished the chassis and transplant the completed body and so on, ive got heaps of pics already, but putting them on this thread is proving to be a pain in the ass confused , so if anyone can help there, it would be appriciated,
Anyway, I look forward to checkin out your rides, and cant wait till i can make some of the events around the place.

Till then "May all your horses live long or die screamin" Peace out.
v8luva2009
v8luva2009

Back to top Go down

probie checkin in Empty Re: probie checkin in

Post by highwaymenace 17/4/2010, 2:15 am

Great to have to have you here and also great story bout your van, as for posting pics when you bring up the box to type a post in click on the 15 th icon above the text area and that is where you can add pic, do the proess by using brouse then find the pic you want and click on host it this saves it ready for you to click " copy" on 2 nd line that cones up. the all you do is right click in the text box and click paste and you pic will be loaded.

hopw that makes sence.

cheers
Daz
highwaymenace
highwaymenace

http://www.highwaymenace.com

Back to top Go down

probie checkin in Empty cheers Daz

Post by v8luva2009 17/4/2010, 8:40 am

Thanks mate, ill try now, if it works this is the 1st panny from ballarat,its now a trailer proj, maybe you reconise it, anyway i will try load more tonite
probie checkin in Pictur15
yay it worked thanks again, cheers
Ps: how long b4 i can load a profile pic ????
v8luva2009
v8luva2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramble 17/4/2010, 8:48 am

G,day FNG. welcome aboard the forum.

To load a profile pic go into your profile and click avatar up top and browse your H/D same as loading a forum pic.

Nice van so far.
Geoff
Ramble
Ramble

Back to top Go down

Post by v8luva2009 17/4/2010, 6:29 pm

here's a couple more pics, this is what the black one looks like now as a trailer project dropped the roof 220mm
probie checkin in P1010010

you might see the tapered split down the middle, yes ass of a job, but should look good in the end?
probie checkin in P1010011

got the jag diff today, and started stripping down, rekon it'll look sweet dun up.
Duz anyone know a good engineer in southern adelaide who can fit my diff legaly?probie checkin in P1010012

this is the new one,
probie checkin in P1000910

Nearly ready for a temporary respray, plan to bare metal rebuild in the near future
probie checkin in P1010013

well cheers for your help guys, will post more pics as i go, loading these pics took a while so bare with me, as time is progress, and i have little of it Sad

l8tr Cool
v8luva2009
v8luva2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum