Vanning Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Show us your Van
I'm making some Bubble Windows; let me know if you need some! Empty9/2/2016, 1:20 pm by Moorza

» Squaw in the modern age of Vanning
I'm making some Bubble Windows; let me know if you need some! Empty9/2/2016, 1:15 pm by Moorza

» Fire Truck roof spoiler
I'm making some Bubble Windows; let me know if you need some! Empty6/11/2014, 10:22 am by VANTOM

» CAR SHOW AT BOWRAL NSW
I'm making some Bubble Windows; let me know if you need some! Empty25/10/2014, 4:45 am by VANTOM

» A van only magazine needed? Are you interested?
I'm making some Bubble Windows; let me know if you need some! Empty1/9/2014, 9:31 am by vanner065

» October 19th
I'm making some Bubble Windows; let me know if you need some! Empty14/8/2014, 3:44 pm by petrolhead

» Fathers Day Hot Rod Show 2014
I'm making some Bubble Windows; let me know if you need some! Empty13/8/2014, 2:13 pm by petrolhead

» hsv front to a HJ
I'm making some Bubble Windows; let me know if you need some! Empty26/7/2014, 7:02 am by chrisHQvan

» REGO PLATES
I'm making some Bubble Windows; let me know if you need some! Empty1/7/2014, 2:18 pm by petrolhead

Affiliates
free forum

I'm making some Bubble Windows; let me know if you need some!

5 posters

Go down

I'm making some Bubble Windows; let me know if you need some! Empty I'm making some Bubble Windows; let me know if you need some!

Post by Guest 21/3/2010, 12:11 pm

Hi all,

Since making bubble windows for my Valiant last weekend, I've had a few queries from off-internet friends and forum members into making some more. So far I have the usual shapes on the go (Hearts, Teardrops, anything really) and have some people chasing bubble tailamp covers for HQ-HZ etc.

I'm thinking of doing another run in the next month or so, so if there's anything you're chasing please let me know. Different colours are available too ie. light or dark black tint, blue tint, red tint etc.

Thanks

Simo

Back to top Go down

I'm making some Bubble Windows; let me know if you need some! Empty Re: I'm making some Bubble Windows; let me know if you need some!

Post by Guest 21/3/2010, 12:12 pm

Will have to give us an idea on price mate. I'm interested in rear window and sides.

Cheers

Back to top Go down

I'm making some Bubble Windows; let me know if you need some! Empty Re: I'm making some Bubble Windows; let me know if you need some!

Post by Guest 21/3/2010, 12:24 pm

Could be after some side window bubbles as well. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by highwaymenace 21/3/2010, 1:12 pm

how much would ya charge for my 2 transit barn door windows in green plexi which i can supply, i can supply ya 1 galss as the template as they are the same size just 1 is the reverse, i know it would be alot more $$$ as you'd prob never have anyone else who wants them?
highwaymenace
highwaymenace

http://www.highwaymenace.com

Back to top Go down

I'm making some Bubble Windows; let me know if you need some! Empty bubble me

Post by Mans Ruin 21/3/2010, 2:52 pm

gday simo, as we discussed im keen as on the bubble lenses for my van, depending on price id like to get a pair in red tint and a pair in light grey, so yoeh let me know a price when you figure it out.
cheers rick.
Mans Ruin
Mans Ruin

Back to top Go down

Post by ozbox 22/3/2010, 1:58 am

i would be interested in a few sets of the tailight covers in the normal grey/blue tint..price dependant...greg 0414482846..phone number is there so you know im serious...

ozbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22/3/2010, 9:24 am

Thanks guys, I'll work out some costs and get back to you!

Simo

Back to top Go down

Post by ford351 24/3/2010, 4:30 am

i would love a tail gate buble window :
ford351
ford351

Back to top Go down

Post by highwaymenace 24/3/2010, 5:01 am

dont worry bout pricing up for me as my trimmer said no to me having them, and i have to do as he says or pay a big bill. thanks anyway.
Daz
highwaymenace
highwaymenace

http://www.highwaymenace.com

Back to top Go down

I'm making some Bubble Windows; let me know if you need some! Empty bubble windows

Post by azwon 5/4/2010, 2:26 pm

hi, have a hz van, need 4 side windows and a rear window, if possible, can you send us a quote? cheers kerri&andrew
azwon
azwon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down