Vanning Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Show us your Van
The HZ and toll road transport/not happy Empty9/2/2016, 1:20 pm by Moorza

» Squaw in the modern age of Vanning
The HZ and toll road transport/not happy Empty9/2/2016, 1:15 pm by Moorza

» Fire Truck roof spoiler
The HZ and toll road transport/not happy Empty6/11/2014, 10:22 am by VANTOM

» CAR SHOW AT BOWRAL NSW
The HZ and toll road transport/not happy Empty25/10/2014, 4:45 am by VANTOM

» A van only magazine needed? Are you interested?
The HZ and toll road transport/not happy Empty1/9/2014, 9:31 am by vanner065

» October 19th
The HZ and toll road transport/not happy Empty14/8/2014, 3:44 pm by petrolhead

» Fathers Day Hot Rod Show 2014
The HZ and toll road transport/not happy Empty13/8/2014, 2:13 pm by petrolhead

» hsv front to a HJ
The HZ and toll road transport/not happy Empty26/7/2014, 7:02 am by chrisHQvan

» REGO PLATES
The HZ and toll road transport/not happy Empty1/7/2014, 2:18 pm by petrolhead

Affiliates
free forum

The HZ and toll road transport/not happy

5 posters

Go down

The HZ and toll road transport/not happy Empty The HZ and toll road transport/not happy

Post by disco 7/1/2010, 1:14 pm

Just to let you guys know the HZ was picked up today at perth toll transport depot.......the car was very dirty from the Sydney to perth trip.....but didnt like the chip in the paint on the outside edge of the drivers side door +chip on bonet edge passanger side...what the F$$k,also the car was hosed down and whiped down with what my son said"a dirty dusty cloth" which just pushed the wet dust around and left streeeeeks all over the paint job.my son hit toll up with an explaination?the helping hand just looked at us and said "It HAPPENS"and the reason for the bad wash was that they were still waitng for the three stage water filter washing bay(as the depot has only been there for a short while)as im at work , my son picked up the car i only found this out when the car was signed out and half way home.........On getting this information Evil or Very Mad i was straight on the phone and blasted these guys for not only the chips on ths car but the possible surface scratches which may of happened with the dirty half hearted clean with a filthy cloth.I told toll that we didnt get the service that was promissed,the car took 24 days to get to perth not 10 working days like they said.Toll agreed on photos to be taken and emailed to him so the damages can be costed and then fixed..I know to fix the chips mite only cost $50 to $100 dollars but it should not come from out of our pocket...........................Well on a happier note my son has spent 3 hours cleaning and waxing and washing the red dust of the car.he is so happy to have it home!he now thinks the car looks better then when we bought the car as the wax has gave it that shine we all look for.Thanks for now...home just in time for the southbound Bussleton 3 day music fest,it will be good to take it down south for a few days to blow some of that red dust out of the pipes...Ill send in some pics...Question?has any body else had a bad encounter with the transport companies???? Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question
disco
disco

Back to top Go down

The HZ and toll road transport/not happy Empty Re: The HZ and toll road transport/not happy

Post by HZSandman 7/1/2010, 11:37 pm

Our van came from Perth to Melb with Jaydes Transport. They were good. $850 and the van was under cover the whole way, not out in the open where stone chips are almost guaranteed.
HZSandman
HZSandman

Back to top Go down

The HZ and toll road transport/not happy Empty Re: The HZ and toll road transport/not happy

Post by CURSED 8/1/2010, 1:46 pm

sounds like driving it home may have been a better option, and alot more fun
CURSED
CURSED

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramble 8/1/2010, 2:49 pm

For anyone wanting that special vehicle moved interstate.

Many years ago i was in the car transport business and we used guys like this for "exotic and prestige" cars...
enclosed trailers. lower ramps. and extra care taken for one off vehicles like show cars and vans.
they may be a bit more expensive but when its ya pride and joy you get what you pay for.
Having been in the industry a wouldnt use TOLL to move my dog kennel (but thats my opinion)

http://www.vipinspections.com/transport.html
Ramble
Ramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/1/2010, 11:41 pm

Slightly off topic a bit, but i heard from someone that one van show many, many years ago, that 7 show vans were brought up from victoria on a car carrier.
Would love to see a pic of that.
Now THAT would have been great to see.

Back to top Go down

Post by mazdragon 9/1/2010, 12:27 am

not sure, but that may have been the Gympie show.
mazdragon
mazdragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down