Vanning Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Show us your Van
PANELVAN  &  HOT ROD  DISPLAY FOR  BUSHFIRE  RELIEF Empty9/2/2016, 1:20 pm by Moorza

» Squaw in the modern age of Vanning
PANELVAN  &  HOT ROD  DISPLAY FOR  BUSHFIRE  RELIEF Empty9/2/2016, 1:15 pm by Moorza

» Fire Truck roof spoiler
PANELVAN  &  HOT ROD  DISPLAY FOR  BUSHFIRE  RELIEF Empty6/11/2014, 10:22 am by VANTOM

» CAR SHOW AT BOWRAL NSW
PANELVAN  &  HOT ROD  DISPLAY FOR  BUSHFIRE  RELIEF Empty25/10/2014, 4:45 am by VANTOM

» A van only magazine needed? Are you interested?
PANELVAN  &  HOT ROD  DISPLAY FOR  BUSHFIRE  RELIEF Empty1/9/2014, 9:31 am by vanner065

» October 19th
PANELVAN  &  HOT ROD  DISPLAY FOR  BUSHFIRE  RELIEF Empty14/8/2014, 3:44 pm by petrolhead

» Fathers Day Hot Rod Show 2014
PANELVAN  &  HOT ROD  DISPLAY FOR  BUSHFIRE  RELIEF Empty13/8/2014, 2:13 pm by petrolhead

» hsv front to a HJ
PANELVAN  &  HOT ROD  DISPLAY FOR  BUSHFIRE  RELIEF Empty26/7/2014, 7:02 am by chrisHQvan

» REGO PLATES
PANELVAN  &  HOT ROD  DISPLAY FOR  BUSHFIRE  RELIEF Empty1/7/2014, 2:18 pm by petrolhead

Affiliates
free forum

PANELVAN & HOT ROD DISPLAY FOR BUSHFIRE RELIEF

+2
vanner065
highwaymenace
6 posters

Go down

PANELVAN  &  HOT ROD  DISPLAY FOR  BUSHFIRE  RELIEF Empty PANELVAN & HOT ROD DISPLAY FOR BUSHFIRE RELIEF

Post by highwaymenace 25/2/2009, 1:21 pm

PANELVAN & HOT ROD DISPLAY
FOR BUSHFIRE RELIEF

A display is being organised for all Panel van and Hot Rod owners to help in the relief by raising funds through donation for those involved in the bushfires. It is a very casual day as you can come and go as you please. Starting time is 9am so set up is from around 8am. Don't be embarrassed of what you drive, just become apart of a great event and show off your pride and joy, already there is lots of interest from vanners and rodders.
Remember this is an event for those who suffered, not an event for us, there are no trophy's only the satisfaction of knowing you helped in some way.

Here are the details :-

When:- Sunday 15th March
Where:- Bundoora RMIT west campus
Plenty rd Bundoora, melways ref map 10 A7
Enter through the main entrance into RMIT off Plenty road
Time:- Arrive from 8am....set up by around 9am and finish time by 4pm

Please contact myself or Ian if you are attending so we have ideas on numbers. Please come and support us and help make this a success.
Hope to see you there

James 0418300470
Ian 0408128755
highwaymenace
highwaymenace

http://www.highwaymenace.com

Back to top Go down

PANELVAN  &  HOT ROD  DISPLAY FOR  BUSHFIRE  RELIEF Empty Re: PANELVAN & HOT ROD DISPLAY FOR BUSHFIRE RELIEF

Post by vanner065 25/2/2009, 9:59 pm

THANKS FOR PUTTING THAT UP DAZ

NEED YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT PLEASE PEOPLE Very Happy
vanner065
vanner065
Admin

Back to top Go down

PANELVAN  &  HOT ROD  DISPLAY FOR  BUSHFIRE  RELIEF Empty Re: PANELVAN & HOT ROD DISPLAY FOR BUSHFIRE RELIEF

Post by highwaymenace 26/2/2009, 12:35 pm

why do you do these events when i cant go ?? do i smell that bad Sad

Last edited by highwaymenace on 1/3/2009, 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
highwaymenace
highwaymenace

Back to top Go down

Post by highwaymenace 27/2/2009, 3:29 am

highwaymenace wrote:PANELVAN & HOT ROD DISPLAY
FOR BUSHFIRE RELIEF

A display is being organised for all Panel van and Hot Rod owners to help in the relief by raising funds through donation for those involved in the bushfires. It is a very casual day as you can come and go as you please. Starting time is 9am so set up is from around 8am. Don't be embarrassed of what you drive, just become apart of a great event and show off your pride and joy, already there is lots of interest from vanners and rodders.
Remember this is an event for those who suffered, not an event for us, there are no trophy's only the satisfaction of knowing you helped in some way.

Here are the details :-

When:- Sunday 15th March
Where:- Bundoora RMIT west campus
Plenty rd Bundoora, melways ref map 10 A7
Enter through the main entrance into RMIT off Plenty road
Time:- Arrive from 8am....set up by around 9am and finish time by 4pm

Please contact myself or Ian if you are attending so we have ideas on numbers. Please come and support us and help make this a success.
Hope to see you there

James 0418300470
Ian 0408128755
highwaymenace
highwaymenace

Back to top Go down

Post by highwaymenace 1/3/2009, 11:26 am

so hows the responce going for this run James ?
highwaymenace
highwaymenace

Back to top Go down

Post by vanner065 1/3/2009, 11:35 am

got more interest from the Bedford site than here Daz, only hope people want to support those in need. About 4 vanners from this site have contacted me, looks like the Rodders will way out number the vans the way we are going, come on guys they need your help
vanner065
vanner065
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by highwaymenace 1/3/2009, 11:45 am

i would but i have Arrarat Jail House Rock Festival that is to big to miss the oppertunity of Van Nats promo & it also is fund raising for the Fire Appeal. sorry.
highwaymenace
highwaymenace

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/3/2009, 11:51 am

Sounds like Tuesday might be ANOTHER bad day for you victorians.
35 degrees + temp and winds over 120km/h.
You guys just can't take a trick can you.

Back to top Go down

Post by highwaymenace 1/3/2009, 12:01 pm

Victorias new theme song, Burn for you! sorry bad joke.
highwaymenace
highwaymenace

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk 1/3/2009, 1:24 pm

This old vic cant do nothing but lay around - out of action for a few more weeks, might take off to beach lay down there watch for white pointers & red heads haha Laughing
Monk
Monk

http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/campwin_cars/

Back to top Go down

Post by soundman 1/3/2009, 8:43 pm

WTF is up with this Planet??
The Spic's have been desolated with fire,
the mexifornians seem to be continually seen as fish food and the far north Rum drinkers are all flooded out.

I just did a 2 week Tour with "Good Vibrations" and all it did was Rain or Flood...

Hope all are battling their way thru the elements safely with loved ones.
soundman
soundman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/3/2009, 5:59 am

Hey James, all looks good for the day as long as we have no more fires down Gippsland, so count me in for the day, cheers Andrew.

Back to top Go down

Post by mandy 2/3/2009, 11:17 pm

All being well I am hoping to make it across Cool
mandy
mandy

Back to top Go down

Post by vanner065 4/3/2009, 10:55 am

Great to start getting some support, look forward to seeing lots of faces
Van on guys
vanner065
vanner065
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vanner065 8/3/2009, 1:38 pm

Getting some good interest and some nice vans and rods coming but would like to hear more say they are attending
vanner065
vanner065
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/3/2009, 3:44 pm

The van wont be there but I will be attending and hopeing to catch up with you James and a lot of the people I hanvt seen in a few years

Back to top Go down

Post by vanner065 15/3/2009, 12:23 pm

Well today was the day of the display. The weather was good on my way to the event When i arrived Midnight Mistress was already there. Soon after the first Hot Rod arrived followed by a few more vans and a bucket. Drizzle started coming down but it didn't dampen our spirits, just our vehicles lol! It was quiet for a while but soon there was a steady flow of vans and rods coming in. All up about 30 vehicles on display 13 vans and 17 rods, which i was very happy with. There were sausages and hamburgers for sale and some very nice vehicles amoungst them all. The public numbers were low but we still managed to collect almost $600 on the day which will be donated on monday.
Thank you to everyone who attended and donated and who helped out in any way.
vanner065
vanner065
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shagginwagon82 15/3/2009, 12:32 pm

Well Done Mate!!! Every bit helps!!!
Shagginwagon82
Shagginwagon82

Back to top Go down

Post by vanner065 15/3/2009, 12:54 pm

C:\Documents and Settings\Dell\My Documents\My Pictures\bushfire display\IMGP0808sm.jpg
C:\Documents and Settings\Dell\My Documents\My Pictures\bushfire display\IMGP0809sm.jpg
C:\Documents and Settings\Dell\My Documents\My Pictures\bushfire display\IMGP0810sm.jpg
C:\Documents and Settings\Dell\My Documents\My Pictures\bushfire display\brettsm.jpg
C:\Documents and Settings\Dell\My Documents\My Pictures\bushfire display\IMGP0812sm.jpg
C:\Documents and Settings\Dell\My Documents\My Pictures\bushfire display\IMGP0813sm.jpg
C:\Documents and Settings\Dell\My Documents\My Pictures\bushfire display\IMGP0814sm.jpg
C:\Documents and Settings\Dell\My Documents\My Pictures\bushfire display\IMGP0815sm.jpg
C:\Documents and Settings\Dell\My Documents\My Pictures\bushfire display\IMGP0816sm.jpg
C:\Documents and Settings\Dell\My Documents\My Pictures\bushfire display\IMGP0829sm.jpg
C:\Documents and Settings\Dell\My Documents\My Pictures\bushfire display\IMGP0830sm.jpg
C:\Documents and Settings\Dell\My Documents\My Pictures\bushfire display\IMGP0832sm.jpg
C:\Documents and Settings\Dell\My Documents\My Pictures\bushfire display\IMGP0840sm.jpg
C:\Documents and Settings\Dell\My Documents\My Pictures\bushfire display\IMGP0848sm.jpg
vanner065
vanner065
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vanner065 15/3/2009, 12:55 pm

oh bummer, the pics didnt come up, will try again tomoro, sorry
vanner065
vanner065
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by highwaymenace 15/3/2009, 2:02 pm

well done James & Ian, great to hear as i was in Ararat or i should say a wet cold and windy place with sun un a few short breaks.
highwaymenace
highwaymenace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down