Vanning Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Show us your Van
LATROBE VALLEY STREET MACHINE SHOW & SWAPMEET Empty9/2/2016, 1:20 pm by Moorza

» Squaw in the modern age of Vanning
LATROBE VALLEY STREET MACHINE SHOW & SWAPMEET Empty9/2/2016, 1:15 pm by Moorza

» Fire Truck roof spoiler
LATROBE VALLEY STREET MACHINE SHOW & SWAPMEET Empty6/11/2014, 10:22 am by VANTOM

» CAR SHOW AT BOWRAL NSW
LATROBE VALLEY STREET MACHINE SHOW & SWAPMEET Empty25/10/2014, 4:45 am by VANTOM

» A van only magazine needed? Are you interested?
LATROBE VALLEY STREET MACHINE SHOW & SWAPMEET Empty1/9/2014, 9:31 am by vanner065

» October 19th
LATROBE VALLEY STREET MACHINE SHOW & SWAPMEET Empty14/8/2014, 3:44 pm by petrolhead

» Fathers Day Hot Rod Show 2014
LATROBE VALLEY STREET MACHINE SHOW & SWAPMEET Empty13/8/2014, 2:13 pm by petrolhead

» hsv front to a HJ
LATROBE VALLEY STREET MACHINE SHOW & SWAPMEET Empty26/7/2014, 7:02 am by chrisHQvan

» REGO PLATES
LATROBE VALLEY STREET MACHINE SHOW & SWAPMEET Empty1/7/2014, 2:18 pm by petrolhead

Affiliates
free forum

LATROBE VALLEY STREET MACHINE SHOW & SWAPMEET

+2
mazdragon
Shagginwagon82
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

LATROBE VALLEY STREET MACHINE SHOW & SWAPMEET Empty LATROBE VALLEY STREET MACHINE SHOW & SWAPMEET

Post by Shagginwagon82 25/2/2009, 2:13 am

LATROBE VALLEY STREET MACHINE SHOW & SWAPMEET LV_Show_2009_Poster1
CHECK WITH VANDIL FOR DETAILS.
Shagginwagon82
Shagginwagon82

Back to top Go down

LATROBE VALLEY STREET MACHINE SHOW & SWAPMEET Empty Re: LATROBE VALLEY STREET MACHINE SHOW & SWAPMEET

Post by mazdragon 25/2/2009, 3:16 am

would luv to come down for that, but am working. sorry. hope you have a good turnout anyway. good luck Very Happy
mazdragon
mazdragon

Back to top Go down

LATROBE VALLEY STREET MACHINE SHOW & SWAPMEET Empty Re: LATROBE VALLEY STREET MACHINE SHOW & SWAPMEET

Post by Monk 25/2/2009, 7:05 am

l give a miss, cars had all gone by 3pm last year
Monk
Monk

http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/campwin_cars/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/2/2009, 9:53 am

Hey monk, thats crap, judging wasnt untill 3:30 last year and we still had over 300 cars there for the trophys, I would have thought a local who has kids would come and support a local show where all money taken for the day is givin to the Royal Childrens Hospital, your loss for not coming, over 30 trpohys and is one of the biggest country shows in Victoria, Andrew.

Back to top Go down

Post by highwaymenace 25/2/2009, 12:44 pm

ripper, it is now a free weekend for me so i fully plan on being there Andrew..
highwaymenace
highwaymenace

http://www.highwaymenace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk 25/2/2009, 5:14 pm

vandil wrote:Hey monk, thats crap, judging wasnt untill 3:30 last year and we still had over 300 cars there for the trophys, I would have thought a local who has kids would come and support a local show where all money taken for the day is givin to the Royal Childrens Hospital, your loss for not coming, over 30 trpohys and is one of the biggest country shows in Victoria, Andrew.

excuse me whos talking crap
l turned up there at 2.30pm & there be lucky to be 20 cars left on the oval
l have commented on this last year on forums about this show & know others were dissapointed but they can speak up themselves
we sat at the gates watching entrants leaving with the cops sitting outside booking several machines which is the lowest they can go
Daz & others will even tell you l commented on this last year
even the organizer of the event & me had words about it & he admitted it was over by that time & l should turn up early next time Laughing
lol one of the biggest events Laughing l dont think so l been to nearly all of them over the years & consider it average & l'm not knocking those who attend & support it but anyway l'm over it
l support the childrens hospital & that they donate to it is great but wouldnot bother getting any of my machines out for a few hours to attend ever, its not on my list but for those who wanna go enjoy it is up to them
Monk
Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/2/2009, 11:23 pm

Hey Daz, good to hear you will be coming, as for Monks comments I wouldnt lower the forum by telling him what I think, but more than happy for him to give me a call as I am only 2 minutes away from his house, Daz its a really good show with plenty for the kids fun such as jumping castle, face painting, amusements etc, some of the top cars already coming are Clint Oglebies Torana, the Summernats Dyno winning car from the Horsepower Factory ute, UCSMOKE that won the Burnout and front cover of this months Strretmachine Magazine, so heaps of cars and always a good day, see you there and if you need any assistance give me a Pm, cheers Andrew.

Back to top Go down

Post by vanner065 1/3/2009, 11:07 am

Well i had a good day, i believe the numbers were down on last year but there was plenty of nice vehicles to look at. Abig cruise was organised between clubs and i would say there were at least 30 on the cruise to the event. A good variety of vehicles on display and some real nice machines there. When i find out how to get pics off my phone i will post some
vanner065
vanner065
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk 1/3/2009, 12:56 pm

what show you go to today James, where was it
Monk
Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/3/2009, 5:54 am

Hey james, it was good to catch up with you in my town, the show we went to wasnt the Latrobe Valley Street Machine show that was just a local Lions club shownshine, ours is in a couple of weeks time, I will catch up to you at your Bushfire appeal show and hopefully both you and Daz can cruise to my clubs show, talk to you in a couple of weeks, cheers Andrew.

Back to top Go down

Post by vanner065 4/3/2009, 10:50 am

Oh well, should of paid more attention, but hey it was a good day anyway, be great for you to come to the bush fire appeal day as well as others. Spread the word, the more the merrier
vanner065
vanner065
Admin

Back to top Go down

LATROBE VALLEY STREET MACHINE SHOW & SWAPMEET Empty Latrobe valley street machiner playing

Post by Guest 10/3/2009, 8:24 am

LATROBE VALLEY STREET MACHINE SHOW & SWAPMEET Marks

Back to top Go down

LATROBE VALLEY STREET MACHINE SHOW & SWAPMEET Empty Club members Tonnar.

Post by Guest 10/3/2009, 8:37 am

LATROBE VALLEY STREET MACHINE SHOW & SWAPMEET IMG_2109-1

Back to top Go down

Post by highwaymenace 18/3/2009, 1:57 am

its on this Sunday, how time is flying.
highwaymenace
highwaymenace

Back to top Go down

Post by mazdragon 18/3/2009, 3:44 am

well, make sure you wave as you drive past on the Pakenham by-pass..... however, if you need a lift... LMK - for a fee of course Very Happy
mazdragon
mazdragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18/3/2009, 11:00 pm

Cmon Marion, its only 40 minutes down the road from you, you could make a cut lunch and grab a road map and make a road trip out of it, a couple of our club members are coming from Scoresby, Hallam and Dandenong so you could follow them, would love to see you here, so would Monk ( Cant wait to catch up with him ), cheers Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk 19/3/2009, 12:58 am

Sorry but l wont be at the LV show Andrew l got other things on Very Happy
Monk
Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by mazdragon 19/3/2009, 1:07 am

vandil wrote:Cmon Marion, its only 40 minutes down the road from you, you could make a cut lunch and grab a road map and make a road trip out of it, a couple of our club members are coming from Scoresby, Hallam and Dandenong so you could follow them, would love to see you here, so would Monk ( Cant wait to catch up with him ), cheers Andrew

Would luv to Andrew, but i'm working.... i drive the cabs remember? But i will wave to the others as they drive past and wish you guys a great day.... will be thinking of u's

have a fun day bounce cheers
mazdragon
mazdragon

Back to top Go down

Post by highwaymenace 19/3/2009, 1:14 am

will wave back to ya Maz, looks like the weather will be OK.
highwaymenace
highwaymenace

Back to top Go down

Post by mazdragon 19/3/2009, 3:06 am

if you come by you can always call me or text me, if we're not busy i can meet you off the bypass or where ever to catch up. LMK.
mazdragon
mazdragon

Back to top Go down

Post by highwaymenace 22/3/2009, 2:20 am

well as you might have guessed, i didnt get there, i have only just got out of bed after a rough night. Sorry Andrew. next year.
highwaymenace
highwaymenace

Back to top Go down

Post by mazdragon 22/3/2009, 10:10 am

Hey Andrew.... pics please.... Smile
mazdragon
mazdragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24/3/2009, 12:24 am

Hey All, Great day, only 258 Entrants and 47 non judged, great day as we made $10,000 in Gold coin donations to the Royal Childrens Hospital, here a few photos, cheers Andrew.LATROBE VALLEY STREET MACHINE SHOW & SWAPMEET Carshow213LATROBE VALLEY STREET MACHINE SHOW & SWAPMEET Carshow209LATROBE VALLEY STREET MACHINE SHOW & SWAPMEET Carshow207LATROBE VALLEY STREET MACHINE SHOW & SWAPMEET Carshow200LATROBE VALLEY STREET MACHINE SHOW & SWAPMEET Carshow182LATROBE VALLEY STREET MACHINE SHOW & SWAPMEET Carshow174LATROBE VALLEY STREET MACHINE SHOW & SWAPMEET Carshow169LATROBE VALLEY STREET MACHINE SHOW & SWAPMEET Carshow168LATROBE VALLEY STREET MACHINE SHOW & SWAPMEET Carshow152LATROBE VALLEY STREET MACHINE SHOW & SWAPMEET Carshow148LATROBE VALLEY STREET MACHINE SHOW & SWAPMEET Carshow146LATROBE VALLEY STREET MACHINE SHOW & SWAPMEET Carshow139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24/3/2009, 12:29 am

LATROBE VALLEY STREET MACHINE SHOW & SWAPMEET Carshow138LATROBE VALLEY STREET MACHINE SHOW & SWAPMEET Carshow126LATROBE VALLEY STREET MACHINE SHOW & SWAPMEET Carshow124LATROBE VALLEY STREET MACHINE SHOW & SWAPMEET Carshow117LATROBE VALLEY STREET MACHINE SHOW & SWAPMEET Carshow123LATROBE VALLEY STREET MACHINE SHOW & SWAPMEET Carshow111LATROBE VALLEY STREET MACHINE SHOW & SWAPMEET Carshow090LATROBE VALLEY STREET MACHINE SHOW & SWAPMEET Carshow086LATROBE VALLEY STREET MACHINE SHOW & SWAPMEET Carshow085LATROBE VALLEY STREET MACHINE SHOW & SWAPMEET Carshow080LATROBE VALLEY STREET MACHINE SHOW & SWAPMEET Carshow068LATROBE VALLEY STREET MACHINE SHOW & SWAPMEET Carshow061LATROBE VALLEY STREET MACHINE SHOW & SWAPMEET Carshow049LATROBE VALLEY STREET MACHINE SHOW & SWAPMEET Carshow044

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next