Vanning Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Show us your Van
URGENT - Will you let a guy lay on the roof of your van ??? Empty9/2/2016, 1:20 pm by Moorza

» Squaw in the modern age of Vanning
URGENT - Will you let a guy lay on the roof of your van ??? Empty9/2/2016, 1:15 pm by Moorza

» Fire Truck roof spoiler
URGENT - Will you let a guy lay on the roof of your van ??? Empty6/11/2014, 10:22 am by VANTOM

» CAR SHOW AT BOWRAL NSW
URGENT - Will you let a guy lay on the roof of your van ??? Empty25/10/2014, 4:45 am by VANTOM

» A van only magazine needed? Are you interested?
URGENT - Will you let a guy lay on the roof of your van ??? Empty1/9/2014, 9:31 am by vanner065

» October 19th
URGENT - Will you let a guy lay on the roof of your van ??? Empty14/8/2014, 3:44 pm by petrolhead

» Fathers Day Hot Rod Show 2014
URGENT - Will you let a guy lay on the roof of your van ??? Empty13/8/2014, 2:13 pm by petrolhead

» hsv front to a HJ
URGENT - Will you let a guy lay on the roof of your van ??? Empty26/7/2014, 7:02 am by chrisHQvan

» REGO PLATES
URGENT - Will you let a guy lay on the roof of your van ??? Empty1/7/2014, 2:18 pm by petrolhead

Affiliates
free forum

URGENT - Will you let a guy lay on the roof of your van ???

+2
70s-groover
Elegantly Wasted
6 posters

Go down

URGENT - Will you let a guy lay on the roof of your van ??? Empty URGENT - Will you let a guy lay on the roof of your van ???

Post by Elegantly Wasted 2/1/2009, 1:10 am

Seems like a request that I will get no response from, but there is an up side.

THE REWARD
Over $400 per day for 2 days
Your van will be in the new Coke ad
Interested now? Very Happy

Apologies for the last minute notice.
Let me know ASAP on 0434 350 407 and petefres@infresments.com.au

DETAILS
They are looking for a van (not white) that could be a delivery or commercial van in the shoot. Any age van as long as it is no higher than 2.5m. (Reason for this is that it will be driven under a bridge with a guy lying on the roof). They want a van that is a bit different, maybe an ex-post or with an old faded job? Custom Paint? can be from 70s, 80s or 90s. You are also welcome to be the driver in the shoot as long as you are aware there will be a guy lying flat on the roof for one scene. Van will be needed for 2 days.
Elegantly Wasted
Elegantly Wasted

Back to top Go down

URGENT - Will you let a guy lay on the roof of your van ??? Empty Re: URGENT - Will you let a guy lay on the roof of your van ???

Post by Elegantly Wasted 2/1/2009, 2:12 am

...the shoot will be in Sydney between 4th & 7th January
Elegantly Wasted
Elegantly Wasted

Back to top Go down

URGENT - Will you let a guy lay on the roof of your van ??? Empty Re: URGENT - Will you let a guy lay on the roof of your van ???

Post by 70s-groover 3/1/2009, 11:07 am

Doh, mine already has abit of roof damage, should of payed the rego last week, i knew it Very Happy
70s-groover
70s-groover

Back to top Go down

Post by Shagginwagon82 3/1/2009, 11:47 am

can I borrow some roof racks.....LOL!!!
Shagginwagon82
Shagginwagon82

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/1/2009, 12:08 pm

Mine's due for a paint job (again Mad ) and there's a spoiler so he doesn't fall off the back lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by mazdragon 3/1/2009, 1:48 pm

"They want a van that is a bit different, maybe an ex-post or with an old faded job? Custom Paint? can be from 70s, 80s or 90s." .........hmmmm, Daz is halfway there, maybe he'd like to go back to Sydney??? oops, that was maybe a bit cruel.... Very Happy I wonder how the guys are going at the summernats...?
mazdragon
mazdragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shagginwagon82 5/1/2009, 2:32 am

Who ended up doing the shot???
Shagginwagon82
Shagginwagon82

Back to top Go down

Post by highwaymenace 5/1/2009, 8:04 am

Not me,, i just got home and read the post,, bugger.
highwaymenace
highwaymenace

http://www.highwaymenace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vanner065 5/1/2009, 11:59 am

Your van is prob too high anyway Daz
vanner065
vanner065
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by highwaymenace 5/1/2009, 12:18 pm

so true James...
highwaymenace
highwaymenace

http://www.highwaymenace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Elegantly Wasted 6/1/2009, 5:07 am

Unfortunately, the job went to someone outside "our group of known suspects"...
Elegantly Wasted
Elegantly Wasted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down