Vanning Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Show us your Van
Wasteland VC, VCV & Nats committe THANKS TO YOU ALL. Empty9/2/2016, 1:20 pm by Moorza

» Squaw in the modern age of Vanning
Wasteland VC, VCV & Nats committe THANKS TO YOU ALL. Empty9/2/2016, 1:15 pm by Moorza

» Fire Truck roof spoiler
Wasteland VC, VCV & Nats committe THANKS TO YOU ALL. Empty6/11/2014, 10:22 am by VANTOM

» CAR SHOW AT BOWRAL NSW
Wasteland VC, VCV & Nats committe THANKS TO YOU ALL. Empty25/10/2014, 4:45 am by VANTOM

» A van only magazine needed? Are you interested?
Wasteland VC, VCV & Nats committe THANKS TO YOU ALL. Empty1/9/2014, 9:31 am by vanner065

» October 19th
Wasteland VC, VCV & Nats committe THANKS TO YOU ALL. Empty14/8/2014, 3:44 pm by petrolhead

» Fathers Day Hot Rod Show 2014
Wasteland VC, VCV & Nats committe THANKS TO YOU ALL. Empty13/8/2014, 2:13 pm by petrolhead

» hsv front to a HJ
Wasteland VC, VCV & Nats committe THANKS TO YOU ALL. Empty26/7/2014, 7:02 am by chrisHQvan

» REGO PLATES
Wasteland VC, VCV & Nats committe THANKS TO YOU ALL. Empty1/7/2014, 2:18 pm by petrolhead

Affiliates
free forum

Wasteland VC, VCV & Nats committe THANKS TO YOU ALL.

4 posters

Go down

Wasteland VC, VCV & Nats committe THANKS TO YOU ALL. Empty Wasteland VC, VCV & Nats committe THANKS TO YOU ALL.

Post by highwaymenace 4/4/2010, 6:47 pm

we are home safe and sound, wow what a great Nats, the VCV & Wasteland VC have done themselves proud, thats so much guys & girls you did a fantastic job, we had a great time Thanks to ALL invoved also was great that the turn out was alot bigger than it looked a short time ago. great people, great venue ( except for sleeping on the side of a hill ) great vans, shit DJ daz (sorry). well and truely a Nats to remember.

more when i catch up on my badly needed sleep.

Daz, Dot & Tracey
highwaymenace
highwaymenace

http://www.highwaymenace.com

Back to top Go down

Wasteland VC, VCV & Nats committe THANKS TO YOU ALL. Empty Re: Wasteland VC, VCV & Nats committe THANKS TO YOU ALL.

Post by Guest 5/4/2010, 2:36 am

Glad you enjoyed it Daz.
Where are the pics and what sort of van numbers did their end up being there?

Back to top Go down

Wasteland VC, VCV & Nats committe THANKS TO YOU ALL. Empty Re: Wasteland VC, VCV & Nats committe THANKS TO YOU ALL.

Post by highwaymenace 5/4/2010, 3:16 am

good numbers of vans with some i haven't seen before, has to how many i'm not sure yet.

as for pics and some video well i will get to it later today. still recovering from the Nats,,, and well as you know some things at the Nats stay at the Nats. but will post a lot of pics later for all you slackers.. lol
highwaymenace
highwaymenace

Back to top Go down

Wasteland VC, VCV & Nats committe THANKS TO YOU ALL. Empty Thanks to the VCV AND WASTELAND

Post by vanner294 5/4/2010, 11:08 am

To all the committee for the nats WHAT A GREAT NATS and A GREAT JOB well done. We had a ball. We from Geelong made it home safe and sound not two much traffic thank god. I vote that it goes back there next year.
Again Thanks for a great weekend and i hope that everybody made it home safe and sound.

vanner294

Back to top Go down

Post by highwaymenace 5/4/2010, 11:58 am

i agree, but they need to level off the camp ground so we dont slide down the hill in our sleep. lol
highwaymenace
highwaymenace

Back to top Go down

Post by mazdragon 5/4/2010, 12:21 pm

highwaymenace wrote:i agree, but they need to level off the camp ground so we dont slide down the hill in our sleep. lol

i guess it depends on who you're sleeping with but most of us would have if they could have or did enjoy that part of the nationals weekend...hahahahahahaha
mazdragon
mazdragon

Back to top Go down

Post by kyles 5/4/2010, 12:49 pm

LOL maz "sorry am i touching you?! woops , cant help it , the hill....!!"

great weekend everybody! well done to all who helped out cheers
kyles
kyles

Back to top Go down

Post by highwaymenace 5/4/2010, 12:54 pm

can we have another one in 6 or 7 weeks when i have the van back ???? sorry shut the ___ up Daz
highwaymenace
highwaymenace

Back to top Go down

Post by mazdragon 5/4/2010, 12:55 pm

lol! maybe those cows were rolling on top of each other too last nite!!! lol!
mazdragon
mazdragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down