Vanning Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Show us your Van
happy easter Empty9/2/2016, 1:20 pm by Moorza

» Squaw in the modern age of Vanning
happy easter Empty9/2/2016, 1:15 pm by Moorza

» Fire Truck roof spoiler
happy easter Empty6/11/2014, 10:22 am by VANTOM

» CAR SHOW AT BOWRAL NSW
happy easter Empty25/10/2014, 4:45 am by VANTOM

» A van only magazine needed? Are you interested?
happy easter Empty1/9/2014, 9:31 am by vanner065

» October 19th
happy easter Empty14/8/2014, 3:44 pm by petrolhead

» Fathers Day Hot Rod Show 2014
happy easter Empty13/8/2014, 2:13 pm by petrolhead

» hsv front to a HJ
happy easter Empty26/7/2014, 7:02 am by chrisHQvan

» REGO PLATES
happy easter Empty1/7/2014, 2:18 pm by petrolhead

Affiliates
free forum

happy easter

4 posters

Go down

happy easter Empty happy easter

Post by wizard1 31/3/2010, 11:37 pm

we would like to wish everyone a safe and happy easter and everyone going to the nationals a safe trip there and back i will be stripping our van over easter for the revamp over the next few months i will post photos as we do something and as of 5.00pm this afternoon i wont be back near the computer until the 12/04/10 thanx wizard
wizard1
wizard1

Back to top Go down

happy easter Empty Re: happy easter

Post by Guest 5/4/2010, 2:42 am

Hope everyone had a good Easter (even those at the Nats Evil or Very Mad ).

Back to top Go down

Post by highwaymenace 5/4/2010, 3:20 am

happy easter to you too Steve. that goes to all.

daz, dot & you know who.
highwaymenace
highwaymenace

http://www.highwaymenace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mazdragon 5/4/2010, 10:36 am

Agsy... i hate to tell u, but YOU MISSED ONE OF THE BEST NATS.!!!!!! we all had a fab time, great venue and great food and great alcohol and great fun and great friends and great time and great sex sorry I meant good clean fun.... Twisted Evil Very Happy Shocked lol! (just kidding.... there's no gossip... unless someone knows otherwise??????).... missed u guys, please come next year Sad
mazdragon
mazdragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/4/2010, 10:42 am

Glad you had fun Maz and I will be there next year. Very Happy
Where's it at?

Back to top Go down

Post by mazdragon 5/4/2010, 10:46 am

not sure yet, there are a few options open at the moment, peoples are looking Shocked , should know a confirmed venue in the next month or two max Very Happy will keep u all post on a thread 2011 nats..... and on FB.
You can pre-enter if you wish, just print off this year's entry form, change it to 2011, tick all the relevant boxes and send it in. This time there will be escalating payment cut off dates, i.e. cheapest if you sign up early and gets more expensive as the months tattle along and we get closer to the date. KYP..... Very Happy
mazdragon
mazdragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/4/2010, 11:21 am

I'll eagerly await Maz. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by mazdragon 5/4/2010, 12:15 pm

mazdragon
mazdragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/4/2010, 1:34 pm

Any hints at all Maz????????????????????

Back to top Go down

Post by mazdragon 5/4/2010, 1:39 pm

seeeeeeeee, if you'd been at this year's nats, you'd know the goss! but u weren't, and u know the rules..... which i may break just for you......
mazdragon
mazdragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/4/2010, 1:52 pm

Thanks Maz Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by mazdragon 5/4/2010, 2:01 pm

X
mazdragon
mazdragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramble 5/4/2010, 2:46 pm

AGR071 wrote:Any hints at all Maz????????????????????

Wouldnt hold your breath on a NSW event Agro. Probably be in VIC., yet Again.
Ramble
Ramble

Back to top Go down

Post by mazdragon 6/4/2010, 9:56 am

rambletamble wrote:
AGR071 wrote:Any hints at all Maz????????????????????

Wouldnt hold your breath on a NSW event Agro. Probably be in VIC., yet Again.

Don't blame those that pitch their arses for those than can't be bothered... if you don't want a Vic event yet Again, put one on in NSW...... havg said that, we REALLY do not know where the next nats event will be.
mazdragon
mazdragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramble 6/4/2010, 10:19 am

Iam not Blameing anyone for it being in victoria at all Maz, or having a go at ANYONE, and i resent the implication that i am,,its just a simple fact that there are more vanners and van clubs plus v.v.c down your way.
It would be awsome to see it in nsw or even bris but logistically it wouldnt attract the amount of vans that a vic based nats would.
I, as a vanner appreciate the effort put in by the organizers of the nats and send thanks that someone is still willing to put it on.

Your mis-interpreting my coments, I VERY MUCH appreciate the work towards this event by the few for the benifit of the many.

My coments to Agro where as a result of frustration for not being able to get down to the nats , but lets face facts, more vanners in vic means more support for the organizers and also a greater attendence on the day.
its not a matter of "cant be bothered" at all. If I, or others who missed it COULD have made we WOULD have made it. Iam very jacked off I couldnt be there, so its a bit unfair to say we couldnt be bothered.

If the NATS comes North next your that will be great but, like i said i aint holding my breath.
Ramble
Ramble

Back to top Go down

Post by mazdragon 6/4/2010, 10:27 am

it did sound like u were having a go.... so let's put that aside. us Vics would love for another state to put one on for the rest of the country, we do travel, been to SA, QLD and NSW, I myself have only missed 1 in the 15 years i have been attending. I do travel to where ever it is, no matter where it is and there's those others who do to... it's the die hards that keep in going. We all (and i mean collectively all) from all states, do our best to attend, some can afford, some can't, and that's the way the cookie crumbles. Like i said, we really don't know as yet, there are a few who are considering and we'll hav to wait and see. Even WA wants to do one, but they will give us warning as they know that people will want/have to save up to do so. Lets support anyone who does and collectively get behind them and make it happen. cheers
mazdragon
mazdragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramble 6/4/2010, 10:33 am

Support them? Agreed
And no, I wasnt having a go. but it Is a forum where different views are supposed to be expressed,but Ill keep my thoughts to my self in future.
Ramble
Ramble

Back to top Go down

Post by mazdragon 6/4/2010, 10:39 am

no, u don't have to.... all views/opinions are welcome, i guess i was just on the defensive as there were quite a lot of negative comments before the nats and being part of the organising committee (admittedly background gopher), i know the work that's gone into this and well, i was feeling unappreciated by the comments.... can u forgive me? Crying or Very sad
mazdragon
mazdragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/4/2010, 1:10 pm

Doesn't matter whether it's in Vic, NSW OR Qld, i WILL be making every possible attempt to be there next year.
There was an attempt to get a NSW committee organised to POSSIBLY have a Nats in NSW but unfortunatly, due to reasons i'm unaware of, this committee never got off the ground.

Yes it would have been good to have one in NSW, but as VCV are the only Van Council that is established, it can only be expected to be in Vic.
I can appreciate all the hard work that went into organising it, even though i wasn't there, and i can't blame VCV for having nearer to them. Why would they want to travel 8 - 10 hours up the road to view a possible destination, (which i have been told can happen 4 to 5 times before the nats even start), when they can do it within 2 hours of most of the organisers.

BUT, having said that,I would be quite happy to help in someway to have a Nats in NSW again, but i would not be the main person undertaking this role, because my household role allows me very little spare time.
If someone within 2 or 3 hours of Newcastle wanted my help, i could gladly assist them.

Thanks
Craig

Although judging by the response i have seen on here Phillip Island was a hit and have been welcomed back again next year.
So 3 cheers cheers cheers cheers for the organisers/committee and lets hope 2011 will be just as big if not bigger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramble 7/4/2010, 11:13 am

[quote="can u forgive me? Crying or Very sad[/quote]

I do not need to forgive you for you have done nothing that needs forgiving.If any thing it is me who needs to appoligize,,,, You, quite rightly felt you and the organizers where under attack by my comment and as such you stood in defence of yourselves, so please forgive me that comment as it was not ment to offend and you should be commended for sticking up for the organizing commity.
Its easy to write something with the idea of what its ment to say in the mind but the written word can easily be mistaken for something else. So for that Maz,I appoligize. Also my responce was a little TOO ubrupt when I read it now, so for that I also appoligize.

You guys did what I could not and thanks is owed to you all. cheers

I hope this can be put behind us and we all work towards a terrific 2011 nats
Ramble
Ramble

Back to top Go down

Post by mazdragon 7/4/2010, 12:17 pm

No probs.... u put your entry in yet? we don't actually have a home for the nats yet, but hmmm, hate to say it, looks like it will be in VIC. Just go to vanning.org.au, print off this years entry, change the date/year, complete the rest and send it off.... you can also already make a deposit. We have a "holding account" so whoever does end up organising the nats, will then have funds to start the ball rolling.... that's one reason we need pre-entries.... we haven't got the money to dish out heaps to start with. Also, if anyone feels inclined to start the ball rolling with sponsorship... please do so. We will probably also have the staged pre-entries, i.e. the earlier you book, the cheaper its gonna be...... look forward to next year already cos this year was a blast!!!! cheers Basketball bounce affraid Twisted Evil
mazdragon
mazdragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down