Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Show us your Van
This is not a vanning event but thought people might like to help! Empty9/2/2016, 1:20 pm by Moorza

» Squaw in the modern age of Vanning
This is not a vanning event but thought people might like to help! Empty9/2/2016, 1:15 pm by Moorza

» Fire Truck roof spoiler
This is not a vanning event but thought people might like to help! Empty6/11/2014, 10:22 am by VANTOM

» CAR SHOW AT BOWRAL NSW
This is not a vanning event but thought people might like to help! Empty25/10/2014, 4:45 am by VANTOM

» A van only magazine needed? Are you interested?
This is not a vanning event but thought people might like to help! Empty1/9/2014, 9:31 am by vanner065

» October 19th
This is not a vanning event but thought people might like to help! Empty14/8/2014, 3:44 pm by petrolhead

» Fathers Day Hot Rod Show 2014
This is not a vanning event but thought people might like to help! Empty13/8/2014, 2:13 pm by petrolhead

» hsv front to a HJ
This is not a vanning event but thought people might like to help! Empty26/7/2014, 7:02 am by chrisHQvan

» REGO PLATES
This is not a vanning event but thought people might like to help! Empty1/7/2014, 2:18 pm by petrolhead

Affiliates
free forum

This is not a vanning event but thought people might like to help!

Go down

This is not a vanning event but thought people might like to help! Empty This is not a vanning event but thought people might like to help!

Post by Ltd van on 15/2/2010, 12:52 am

Hi Guys,

Lily is a gorgeous two year old who had a terrble accident last year landing her in the Royal Childrens hospital for a few months. She has horrific burns to both her feet and minor burns to her legs.
While in the hospital Lily contracted infections and become quite sick but with the love and care of family and staff at the hospital she was soon on the road to recovery. Six months later Lily is home but makes the trip back to the hospital on a regular basis and needs further surgeries to repair her feet later this year.

As you all know each year the Royal Childrens Hospital have the Good Friday Appeal and this year Lilys parents have decided to organise a fundraiser to raise money for the appeal as a way of thanks for all they have done and continue to do for children like Lily.
We are having a walkathon on March 28th and I'm looking for people who are interested in either sponsoring me for the walk or donating prizes to the raffle.
We can issue tax receipts as the event is registered with the Good Friday Appeal organisation.
Anyone who is interested in helping out please message me and i will give you all the details.... Thanks!
Ltd van
Ltd van

View user profile

Back to top Go down