Vanning Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Show us your Van
Vans of Australia. share your pics here - Page 2 Empty9/2/2016, 1:20 pm by Moorza

» Squaw in the modern age of Vanning
Vans of Australia. share your pics here - Page 2 Empty9/2/2016, 1:15 pm by Moorza

» Fire Truck roof spoiler
Vans of Australia. share your pics here - Page 2 Empty6/11/2014, 10:22 am by VANTOM

» CAR SHOW AT BOWRAL NSW
Vans of Australia. share your pics here - Page 2 Empty25/10/2014, 4:45 am by VANTOM

» A van only magazine needed? Are you interested?
Vans of Australia. share your pics here - Page 2 Empty1/9/2014, 9:31 am by vanner065

» October 19th
Vans of Australia. share your pics here - Page 2 Empty14/8/2014, 3:44 pm by petrolhead

» Fathers Day Hot Rod Show 2014
Vans of Australia. share your pics here - Page 2 Empty13/8/2014, 2:13 pm by petrolhead

» hsv front to a HJ
Vans of Australia. share your pics here - Page 2 Empty26/7/2014, 7:02 am by chrisHQvan

» REGO PLATES
Vans of Australia. share your pics here - Page 2 Empty1/7/2014, 2:18 pm by petrolhead

Affiliates
free forum

Vans of Australia. share your pics here

+13
angliadon
HqPano
wizard1
Shagginwagon82
pano
highwaymenace
Fat Tony
70s-groover
Devilsgrip
vanner065
alien8
mazdragon
Admin
17 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Vans of Australia. share your pics here - Page 2 Empty Re: Vans of Australia. share your pics here

Post by Fat Tony 21/9/2008, 3:49 am

stormbringer wrote:HEY what year was that because i heard its in Melb somewhere now whats left of it

It was around the middle of last year it was missing the front panels,doors and tailgate though but definately it. It turned off at Gundagai and headed towards the Snowy Mountains. Cooma? Adaminaby? Tumut? It'd be somewhere around there if you wanted to find it, if the remains still exist. Crying or Very sad

Fat Tony

Back to top Go down

Vans of Australia. share your pics here - Page 2 Empty Re: Vans of Australia. share your pics here

Post by highwaymenace 21/9/2008, 3:57 am

if i had money and room and a divorce i would start chasing after some old vans.. but wife wont divorce me, cant afford to buy a money tree and my yard is way too small so i guess thats not going to happen.
highwaymenace
highwaymenace

http://www.highwaymenace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22/9/2008, 12:47 pm

So what vans WOULD you get Daz??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/9/2008, 9:48 am

Fat Tony wrote:
stormbringer wrote:HEY what year was that because i heard its in Melb somewhere now whats left of it

It was around the middle of last year it was missing the front panels,doors and tailgate though but definately it. It turned off at Gundagai and headed towards the Snowy Mountains. Cooma? Adaminaby? Tumut? It'd be somewhere around there if you wanted to find it, if the remains still exist. Crying or Very sad

Wouldnt have any running gear that was taken out, also so i suppose
there is 2 Wizard getting rebuilt Rolling Eyes Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/9/2008, 11:35 am

All i can say is that it won't phase me one little bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by pano 25/9/2008, 2:46 pm

f@#k i cant believe somone would even think of striping a van like wizard for parts Evil or Very Mad f@#King w@#$kers s all i can say
pano
pano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/9/2008, 3:07 pm

The pics that i saw of it, i don't know how anyone would be able to let it get to that condition anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shagginwagon82 25/9/2008, 5:23 pm

The problem was by the time it made it to that backyard the shell was too far gone. The otherside was even worse with rust blowing out of the seam through the middle of the murals.
Shagginwagon82
Shagginwagon82

Back to top Go down

Post by highwaymenace 25/9/2008, 5:28 pm

Dam neat Pic for your avatar Scott.
highwaymenace
highwaymenace

Back to top Go down

Post by Shagginwagon82 25/9/2008, 6:15 pm

Thanks Daz, New shots from my mate's new photography business!!
Shagginwagon82
Shagginwagon82

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/9/2008, 11:07 pm

That's a great shot.The van stands out extremely well.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by wizard1 26/9/2008, 12:28 am

if everything goes to plan hopefully our vans new name will crystal wizard so there will be no confusion with the original one that fuzz built, still with our old theme as we already have wi24rd no plates thanx wizard
wizard1
wizard1

Back to top Go down

Post by Shagginwagon82 26/9/2008, 2:17 am

Hey Wizard,

I don't think anyone would really mind if you used the name anyway mate.
There will always be double ups of names for vans so personally I think you have, and will continue to give, the name the quality it deserves.
Plus you already have the number plates!! Very Happy

Scott.
Shagginwagon82
Shagginwagon82

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/9/2008, 10:40 am

Shagginwagon82 wrote:Hey Wizard,

I don't think anyone would really mind if you used the name anyway mate.
There will always be double ups of names for vans so personally I think you have, and will continue to give, the name the quality it deserves.
Plus you already have the number plates!! Very Happy

Scott.

Yeh there has been 3 Stormbringers Cool also the murals on the Wizard were just chalk
and the roof had a huge rust hole under the roof spoiler you can see in the photos Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/9/2008, 4:04 pm

I agree Steve, i think you should still use the name especially since you have the plates. Smile
And it's not as if your copying the other one. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by wizard1 27/9/2008, 3:07 am

AGRO wrote:I agree Steve, i think you should still use the name especially since you have the plates. Smile
And it's not as if your copying the other one. Wink
thanx for the comments one of the reasons we are changing the name is that one of the murals will be base on a picture we found called crystal wizard and thats what we are going to put on the tailgate and the sides will have variation of the same and the other was because of what happened at steamfest , this guy drove some distance to get to steamfest because his mate had rung him up and told him the wizard was at the show and when he got there he was not happy because when he got there it was ours from memory he said he owned the original and he had put the 460 engine it so we discussed it all the way home about changing the name but keeking the same theme as we had already bought alot of the items we use in our display so thats my novel and thanx for listening wizard
wizard1
wizard1

Back to top Go down

Post by highwaymenace 27/9/2008, 3:34 am

just remember Steve no one has trade mark or copyrighted these names.. its not like you have called it K Mart etc.
highwaymenace
highwaymenace

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/9/2008, 3:35 am

That's intersting Steve because when i had it at my work i was told by the owner, at that time, that it had a 460 in it but i was always told on the forum that i was wrong and it only had a 427 in it.
So MAYBE i was actually right (heaven forbid).

Back to top Go down

Post by highwaymenace 27/9/2008, 3:37 am

come to think of it at the QLD autosalon a guy with a BA ute tried to give Tracey a hard time telling her we had copied him as his ute is call the menace.. i think i have been Highway menace way longer than the BA utes have been made
highwaymenace
highwaymenace

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/9/2008, 4:07 am

That's a good point Daz

Back to top Go down

Post by pano 27/9/2008, 7:11 am

whan my vans dun im gonna be calling it the sinner or sinner Evil or Very Mad anyone now if its been used befor??
pano
pano

Back to top Go down

Post by mazdragon 29/9/2008, 5:56 am

Reading past comments, sure van names aren't copyrighted and if you happen to name your van the same or close to someone else's, well, maybe discuss it with that person if you do feel "guilty" about the same name. Then again, if you have the plates, go for it, you've obviously planned it well and should reap the rewards for the work and planning ahead that you've done. Where van names have existed before, if they're gone now, don't see why the name can't be used again. The only thing there is that previous owners or the die-hards may have their noses out of joint, once again, be amicable and talk to them. No matter what though, even if a van does have the same name, the individuality of the owner still comes to the fore in what they do to the vehicle, therefore, the van just simply won't be the same anyway. On the whole, i don't think it matters, as a matter of fact, it should be seen as a compliment, if someone names their van similar to yours or a previous van, it just goes to show the respect we hold for those that have gone before us. Or, do as you're doing, and ask on a forum like this. I'm sure you'll receive sufficient feedback to be able to make a decision that's right for you.

I think Sinner is a good name, so's Crystal Wizard, i'm looking forward to seeing them with new paint and murals.... being such a wizard and dragon fan myself...
mazdragon
mazdragon

Back to top Go down

Post by pano 29/9/2008, 10:26 am

i would like to get sinner number plates but im not gonna pay $400/$600 a year for em or whatever thay cost
but im gonna get cheech wizard comic murals on the sides
Laughing iv got big dreams for my van
pano
pano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/9/2008, 10:37 am

Fortunatly i got mine when i was able to buy them outright. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by pano 29/9/2008, 11:01 am

lucky c@#T Vans of Australia. share your pics here - Page 2 Cheech11
this is a cheech wizard comic for you's who dont no of it Very Happy
pano
pano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next