Vanning Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Show us your Van
Street Machine - August Issue - Van Nats - Page 2 Empty9/2/2016, 1:20 pm by Moorza

» Squaw in the modern age of Vanning
Street Machine - August Issue - Van Nats - Page 2 Empty9/2/2016, 1:15 pm by Moorza

» Fire Truck roof spoiler
Street Machine - August Issue - Van Nats - Page 2 Empty6/11/2014, 10:22 am by VANTOM

» CAR SHOW AT BOWRAL NSW
Street Machine - August Issue - Van Nats - Page 2 Empty25/10/2014, 4:45 am by VANTOM

» A van only magazine needed? Are you interested?
Street Machine - August Issue - Van Nats - Page 2 Empty1/9/2014, 9:31 am by vanner065

» October 19th
Street Machine - August Issue - Van Nats - Page 2 Empty14/8/2014, 3:44 pm by petrolhead

» Fathers Day Hot Rod Show 2014
Street Machine - August Issue - Van Nats - Page 2 Empty13/8/2014, 2:13 pm by petrolhead

» hsv front to a HJ
Street Machine - August Issue - Van Nats - Page 2 Empty26/7/2014, 7:02 am by chrisHQvan

» REGO PLATES
Street Machine - August Issue - Van Nats - Page 2 Empty1/7/2014, 2:18 pm by petrolhead

Affiliates
free forum

Street Machine - August Issue - Van Nats

+10
soundman
Girl Torque
wizard1
Elegantly Wasted
vanner065
Ben79hz
mazdragon
highwaymenace
Ramble
mandy
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Street Machine - August Issue - Van Nats - Page 2 Empty Re: Street Machine - August Issue - Van Nats

Post by Guest 17/7/2009, 7:29 am

Embarassed Forgot to add:
Thanks Carly for the great report. It was an extremly enjoyable event to be at and you wrote it in a manner to attract more people.
So well done. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Street Machine - August Issue - Van Nats - Page 2 Empty Re: Street Machine - August Issue - Van Nats

Post by soundman 17/7/2009, 3:04 pm

sheesh what an article... thanks guys that feature made my friday. Everyone's Vans Looked exceptional. Well done to everybody at both the AVNC09 and SMmagazine it certainly means a Nationals to be proud of.

I second for Needing a Large Poster size of the opening Photo as I'm sure many others already have. The all-Victorian front row certainly looks a treat heading up a very healthy Line-up.
soundman
soundman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramble 17/7/2009, 3:07 pm

Got mine today-------- Very Happy Very Happy
Well done to all who went and got pictured. Would loved to have been there.
Ramble
Ramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/7/2009, 4:51 am

I might have my 15 seconds of fame here.
I don't usually gloat about this but i got my van in Street Machine and i am STOKED!!!.
Unfortunatly it's not very well seen because of where the fold in the page is, but i'm happy anyway.
This is my first time in a magazine of any type so that is why i want a poster of it.
Some may go woopty doo but all i can say to them is Razz Razz Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Crackers 19/7/2009, 10:13 am

I'm with you AGRO my van is in the back ground of one of the shots, and I'm stoked.
Great article for vanning. cheers
Crackers
Crackers

http://www.aurorarvs.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramble 19/7/2009, 10:19 am

Iam not stoked,,Iam just plain jelouse lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Ramble
Ramble

Back to top Go down

Street Machine - August Issue - Van Nats - Page 2 Empty street machine mag 6 page spread

Post by wkdvan 20/7/2009, 1:50 pm

Great to see all the vans in there glory a huge thanks must go out to all that made it happen.
Even Maz-Van ,Wkd-Van and lex made it in the background of the jaffa shot Shit hot
wkdvan
wkdvan

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk 23/7/2009, 11:19 am

yes nice feature about the vanning scene which will only help the scene get bigger & better, would be nice to get some vans as a reg in the mags cheers
Monk
Monk

http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/campwin_cars/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vannin 23/7/2009, 11:20 am

Great double page shot........ I wanna poster of that too for the wall of my cave!!!!
Vannin
Vannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/7/2009, 2:26 pm

I'll let you know about size and cost when he gets back to me.
Apparently he has a better pic that is sharper then the one in the mag.

Back to top Go down

Post by vanner065 2/8/2009, 4:14 am

spose i should be interested in that to,
Well done Carly on a great article
Everyone just keep sending in pics or letters to the magazine to put preasure on for more vanning articles .
vanner065
vanner065
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2