Vanning Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Show us your Van
Important Topic, What to Call the Prem Empty9/2/2016, 1:20 pm by Moorza

» Squaw in the modern age of Vanning
Important Topic, What to Call the Prem Empty9/2/2016, 1:15 pm by Moorza

» Fire Truck roof spoiler
Important Topic, What to Call the Prem Empty6/11/2014, 10:22 am by VANTOM

» CAR SHOW AT BOWRAL NSW
Important Topic, What to Call the Prem Empty25/10/2014, 4:45 am by VANTOM

» A van only magazine needed? Are you interested?
Important Topic, What to Call the Prem Empty1/9/2014, 9:31 am by vanner065

» October 19th
Important Topic, What to Call the Prem Empty14/8/2014, 3:44 pm by petrolhead

» Fathers Day Hot Rod Show 2014
Important Topic, What to Call the Prem Empty13/8/2014, 2:13 pm by petrolhead

» hsv front to a HJ
Important Topic, What to Call the Prem Empty26/7/2014, 7:02 am by chrisHQvan

» REGO PLATES
Important Topic, What to Call the Prem Empty1/7/2014, 2:18 pm by petrolhead

Affiliates
free forum

Important Topic, What to Call the Prem

3 posters

Go down

Important Topic, What to Call the Prem Empty Important Topic, What to Call the Prem

Post by Guest 21/3/2009, 11:46 am

Been a hot topic

Well got her home today pink slipped it and drove it home, bugger me, after 5 years idle. was a scream

Now looking at a name thinking along the lines of Premiers of NSW and in 78 good old neville wran was out then

also nevile was ted bullpits concrete statue

What you guys think?

Back to top Go down

Important Topic, What to Call the Prem Empty Re: Important Topic, What to Call the Prem

Post by Guest 21/3/2009, 11:50 am

Neville sounds good to me.
Any chance of some pics from when you got him home?? Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Important Topic, What to Call the Prem Empty Re: Important Topic, What to Call the Prem

Post by highwaymenace 21/3/2009, 12:13 pm

Alvin as it was also Greame Blundels era.
highwaymenace
highwaymenace

http://www.highwaymenace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mazdragon 21/3/2009, 1:22 pm

need to see before a name can be given.....
mazdragon
mazdragon

Back to top Go down

Post by mazdragon 21/3/2009, 1:32 pm

u know, was just thinkin about when i named my spare car.... (yes, i have a spare). When I first got it, it was called JAFCAR, cos that's what it was... (just a f*g car!), then as i spent a little on it to get it roadworthy and drove it.... it showed me it's true character and it wasn't long before it got stuck with BB - Bargain Box! Cos it truly has turned out to be a bargain. Sometimes you just need to drive 'em a little bit and the nick name will become evident all by itself.... no point in forcing a name on it...it's gotta be relevant to the character of the vehicle. Beigy for instance got his name cos when I first got him he was well and truly beige.... he sat 3 miles off the ground, had no tint, no curtains, as a matter of fact, nothing in the back at all apart from dirt and the wheels were stock std (and a 70 year old used to drive him!) - I used to joke that if Beigy was human, he'd be sitting in front the TV in his easy chair, watchin the ABC, wearing his beige cardi with his slippers and sippin a cuppa tea.... well, he's changed a little on the outside since then, but he's still my beigy cos he's still 0 - 60 in 10 minutes.... lol!
mazdragon
mazdragon

Back to top Go down

Post by highwaymenace 21/3/2009, 1:43 pm

and i thought it went better than that 0 to 60 in 9.98 mins.
highwaymenace
highwaymenace

Back to top Go down

Post by mazdragon 21/3/2009, 10:27 pm

yeah, in the last time trials, he did manage 9.98, however, general driving it's 10 mins, don't want to push it too hard too often..... Very Happy lol!
mazdragon
mazdragon

Back to top Go down

Post by highwaymenace 22/3/2009, 2:22 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
highwaymenace
highwaymenace

Back to top Go down

Post by ozbox 24/3/2009, 1:29 pm

somethin simple like .........wal d wagon...or....premyture......or.....mr willy wagon.......or TED.... cyclops

ozbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24/3/2009, 8:49 pm

Very creative greg, I will try and pop in today if i get a chance, so you can see the beast

comments so far have been blown away with another great find, this is number 3 in the holdens thought it only ever happen once

Maybe i should do a wanted add for a million dollar sponsorship and see who i get calling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/3/2009, 11:28 am

ozbox wrote:mr willy wagon.......or TED....

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/3/2009, 11:41 am

Son of Trigger

Back to top Go down

Post by ozbox 26/3/2009, 12:56 am

you need to buy my yard wal.....it will keep you off the streets.. clown

ozbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/3/2009, 8:50 am

love to have a yard like urs mate, but aint got that much cash, thought about mini's but clown in town has got it sewn up even though he has a bad rep, they still roll in there

Neville is looking to be a winner, took it out for first run today fully rego'd after 5 years stored in shed passed blue slip first go no work needed gotta be happy with that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/3/2009, 11:52 am

Congrats Wally or is that Neville now??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down