Vanning Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Show us your Van
What stage is ya van @ for the Nats???? - Page 5 Empty9/2/2016, 1:20 pm by Moorza

» Squaw in the modern age of Vanning
What stage is ya van @ for the Nats???? - Page 5 Empty9/2/2016, 1:15 pm by Moorza

» Fire Truck roof spoiler
What stage is ya van @ for the Nats???? - Page 5 Empty6/11/2014, 10:22 am by VANTOM

» CAR SHOW AT BOWRAL NSW
What stage is ya van @ for the Nats???? - Page 5 Empty25/10/2014, 4:45 am by VANTOM

» A van only magazine needed? Are you interested?
What stage is ya van @ for the Nats???? - Page 5 Empty1/9/2014, 9:31 am by vanner065

» October 19th
What stage is ya van @ for the Nats???? - Page 5 Empty14/8/2014, 3:44 pm by petrolhead

» Fathers Day Hot Rod Show 2014
What stage is ya van @ for the Nats???? - Page 5 Empty13/8/2014, 2:13 pm by petrolhead

» hsv front to a HJ
What stage is ya van @ for the Nats???? - Page 5 Empty26/7/2014, 7:02 am by chrisHQvan

» REGO PLATES
What stage is ya van @ for the Nats???? - Page 5 Empty1/7/2014, 2:18 pm by petrolhead

Affiliates
free forum

What stage is ya van @ for the Nats????

+17
transit350
502Sandman
hq400
alien8
vanner065
soundman
Ben79hz
HZSandman
Vandalize
shorts
Shagginwagon82
highwaymenace
Old Skool
70s-groover
Monk
mazdragon
free_styler1
21 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What stage is ya van @ for the Nats???? - Page 5 Empty Re: What stage is ya van @ for the Nats????

Post by Guest 29/3/2009, 12:52 pm

WELL DONE!!
It's come up a treat. Very Happy
What size are your GTS rims?

Back to top Go down

What stage is ya van @ for the Nats???? - Page 5 Empty Re: What stage is ya van @ for the Nats????

Post by HZSandman 29/3/2009, 12:54 pm

Thanks Agro.

Rims are standard GTS 6X14. Wider tyres on the back.
HZSandman
HZSandman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/3/2009, 1:00 pm

No worries.
I tried my GTS rims on a little while ago and they looked odd.I don't know if it's because the van is a darker colour or what.
A lot of the vehicles i have seen with them on (that don't look out of place) are usually of a light colour.(Silver, Orange, White etc)
Mine are 14 x 6 as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/3/2009, 1:03 pm

my van isnt home yet and its getting closer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/3/2009, 1:06 pm

Will your van,Van, be painted when you get it home?

Back to top Go down

Post by HZSandman 29/3/2009, 1:08 pm

Don't worry Jamie....Keep them under presure to get it back to you. I still have to put the stripes on and get the trimming done. I am tipping he won't be able to do all the trimming now that the headlining has to be redone.

What colour red is the HJ Jamie?

Agro: Not sure why they look good sometimes only. I should have gone for wider rims now that I have seen the 6X14 on. Bigger always looks better. 8 on the rear and 7 on the front would be perfect. Next time....
HZSandman
HZSandman

Back to top Go down

Post by highwaymenace 29/3/2009, 1:13 pm

Ya got to be happy with that, and hope the trimer dors some sweet work too.
highwaymenace
highwaymenace

http://www.highwaymenace.com

Back to top Go down

What stage is ya van @ for the Nats???? - Page 5 Empty hz sandman

Post by free_styler1 29/3/2009, 2:59 pm

Is that mandarin red?
And is it also 2 pack

Cheers free_styler1
free_styler1
free_styler1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/3/2009, 4:21 pm

in the paint code. its called Red. thats it just Red. the closest paint match to it is the newer kawasaki bike red. My Tania said the colour looks like Eric Banas red coupe with a bit extra blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Skool 30/3/2009, 5:07 am

My motor is still out of the van the crank, cam, pistons and heads are all on just waiting to get the timing case cover sorted so i can put the sump on then i can paint it and hopefully get it back in the car and running well before the nats!! Shocked
Old Skool
Old Skool

http://www.myspace.com/hug087

Back to top Go down

Post by highwaymenace 30/3/2009, 6:48 am

ya better have it going for the NATS.
highwaymenace
highwaymenace

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Skool 30/3/2009, 7:23 am

yeah i know daz i'm workin on it just keep runnin into problems.... you know how it is as long as it starts when i get it in i will be sweet. then all i gotta do is get it tuned properly and she'll b e ready to go.
Old Skool
Old Skool

http://www.myspace.com/hug087

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/3/2009, 12:50 pm

problem with some of the paint. the tail gates and bonnet got repainted today. the bumpettes are on. most of the lights are in place and doors back together.going in Wednesday for the new exhaust the hoodlining of friday then i will do some decking in the back.

Back to top Go down

Post by highwaymenace 30/3/2009, 12:54 pm

You slacking off Jamie?????
highwaymenace
highwaymenace

Back to top Go down

Post by alien8 30/3/2009, 1:08 pm

Van wrote:problem with some of the paint. the tail gates and bonnet got repainted today. the bumpettes are on. most of the lights are in place and doors back together.going in Wednesday for the new exhaust the hoodlining of friday then i will do some decking in the back.

How come its still yellow in the Avatar Jamie ????????
alien8
alien8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/3/2009, 1:48 pm

i only got 1 pic of it. when its done i will get another pic. i should ask Aaron for a copy he took out the front of his place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mexican 30/3/2009, 3:38 pm

Thanks to Daz, ive got some work to do, bloody bugger went and inspired me to do some more work on the van... have to wait and see. i could still do three more things to it, too little time left, thats the only problem
Mexican
Mexican

Back to top Go down

Post by highwaymenace 30/3/2009, 4:22 pm

what ???? who me ???? what did i do this time.
highwaymenace
highwaymenace

Back to top Go down

Post by mazdragon 31/3/2009, 4:52 am

you're ALWAYS up to something Daz Suspect - so, you even started organising the nats yet??? you've only got 10 Sleep to go....
mazdragon
mazdragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 70s-groover 7/4/2009, 8:13 am

Well heres my Fender Bender, its hard to get a shine on 37yr old paint work but i done a fair job.

What stage is ya van @ for the Nats???? - Page 5 Rimg0410
70s-groover
70s-groover

Back to top Go down

Post by mazdragon 7/4/2009, 3:34 pm

Lookin good... will c u soon. BTW, that shine's not bad... i had the same with Beigy when he was pulled out of the farm shed but a good buff and polish and they all think he's had a re-spray.... a bit of elbow grease never hurt anyone... take care, drive safe.
mazdragon
mazdragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/4/2009, 1:02 pm

I wonder how this would look for 2010 Nats??

What stage is ya van @ for the Nats???? - Page 5 00910

Back to top Go down

Post by pano 19/4/2009, 1:10 pm

it would look tops im doing it to myn whan i get my prem front on but from what i can tell the lower grill wouldnt sit right in the hole in the nose cone!???
do u have any pics of what it looks like at the bottom and how it sits?????
pano
pano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/4/2009, 1:20 pm

No sorry.
I put it on whilst i had the front bar off, so i only took the one pic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/4/2009, 1:21 pm

Stormbringer has the dual grille set up.
If you see a pic of his it'll give you a better idea on how it sits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next