Vanning Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Show us your Van
HISTORIC VANNING EVENT Empty9/2/2016, 1:20 pm by Moorza

» Squaw in the modern age of Vanning
HISTORIC VANNING EVENT Empty9/2/2016, 1:15 pm by Moorza

» Fire Truck roof spoiler
HISTORIC VANNING EVENT Empty6/11/2014, 10:22 am by VANTOM

» CAR SHOW AT BOWRAL NSW
HISTORIC VANNING EVENT Empty25/10/2014, 4:45 am by VANTOM

» A van only magazine needed? Are you interested?
HISTORIC VANNING EVENT Empty1/9/2014, 9:31 am by vanner065

» October 19th
HISTORIC VANNING EVENT Empty14/8/2014, 3:44 pm by petrolhead

» Fathers Day Hot Rod Show 2014
HISTORIC VANNING EVENT Empty13/8/2014, 2:13 pm by petrolhead

» hsv front to a HJ
HISTORIC VANNING EVENT Empty26/7/2014, 7:02 am by chrisHQvan

» REGO PLATES
HISTORIC VANNING EVENT Empty1/7/2014, 2:18 pm by petrolhead

Affiliates
free forum

HISTORIC VANNING EVENT

3 posters

Go down

HISTORIC VANNING EVENT Empty HISTORIC VANNING EVENT

Post by vanner065 15/3/2012, 11:22 am

Well the VAN Nationals is nearly upon us. It is a historic event for Australia' PREMIER VANNING EVENT. Never before has it been held in Western Australia in it's 37 consecutive year. The WA guys have been supporting the Nats every year that i have been going and this is my 23rd Van Nats. Each year some one or a group of WA Vanners spend the dollars and make the trip over and a big thank you must go out to them for their support. Now it is our turn to pay them back. Another event is being held at the same time which will obviously take away possible Vanners to travel to WA as they will take the cheaper option which is understandable as some can not afford to travel to WA. Good luck to those running and attending that event. But to those who are going to WA a big thanks must go to those Vanners making the effort to support our WA buddies. It should be a great event and one that may or may not happen again in WA. i know there are Vanners from QLD, NSW, SA and NT that will be joining the large contingent of Victorians going over there. So i wish all the Vanners going to the WA VAN NATIONALS a safe and happy trip across our land. Then we will be heading to QLD for the 38th VAN NATIONALS the following year so start saving your coins and enjoy Australia's PREMIER VANNING EVENT this Easter and next Easter.

James
vanner065
vanner065
Admin

Back to top Go down

HISTORIC VANNING EVENT Empty Re: HISTORIC VANNING EVENT

Post by mazdragon 15/3/2012, 11:39 am

for those still interested in comg across with us... let us know... details are also in Van Nationals section... Very Happy

HISTORIC VANNING EVENT Wa_nat14
mazdragon
mazdragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty62TransAm 16/3/2012, 3:56 am

We at Majestic Vanners Australia wish everyone travelling from all over Australia to the Van Nats at Easter a Safe and Trouble Free Journey there and back. We know that if they make the Effort that they will have a Great Time!

Good Luck and Best Wishes to the Panther Van Club for a very Successful Event - Van Nats 2012!

We also wish everyone travelling from all over Australia to the Easter Van-In at Albury a Safe and Trouble Free Journey here and back. We know we're going to have a Great Time!

Keep on Vannin'!

Regards

Rusty! Twisted Evil
Rusty62TransAm
Rusty62TransAm

http://majesticvanners.forumotion.com/t57-special-edition-hq-350

Back to top Go down

Post by mazdragon 20/3/2012, 3:25 am

i think both events are going to have good coverage... yes, it's a shame that perth is so far away... its not possible for everyone to make the journey, but we can all be together for qld again...so that should be a good one too....
mazdragon
mazdragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down